Ch36

My eyes fluttered open when I heard the main door being closed.

"Urgh! How can I fell asleep here?" I mentally scolded myself.

I stand from my bed and head outside to greet Taehyung. I've made a decision , whatever happened , I will treat Taehyung just like I used to.

"Oppa~ do you want to eat dinner? I'll cook for you." I said nicely as I stand In front of him. He avoid my eye contact and just walked past me.

"I'll eat with Bangtan and Boreum tonight." He said. My smile died when I heard that name. The reason of my sadness.

"Ahh... Okay then.. Have fun." I said slowly , hiding the pain in my word. I'm about to enter my room when he suddenly asked me.

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked me. I feel delighted when he asked me that , even nothing special with his word.

'He still cares about me.' I said and smile like idiot.

"It's okay I'm not hungry." I lied.

"Okay then." He left me. I think he will doubt me. But that's okay I was the one who lied anyway.

About 30 minutes I heard some voice from Taehyung's room. A woman voice. I shrugged it of my mind. Maybe it was my hallucination. But my curiosity haunting me when I heard the woman laughed.

'Taehyung brings a woman in this place?' I asked myself.

I walked to the door and peeked outside. I was right! And it was that freaking Boreum.

'Why the hell are you here? Can't you had enough seeing Taehyung outside without his wife permission? This man is the same who am I to him?!" I asked my heart questions but stopped myself when she reached for his lips. I can't take it anymore!

I walked out from my room and clean my throat. They flinch and Taehyung kept distance between them.

"Boreum , let me tell you something. I'm still his wife and you can't do things like that so easily!" I rised my voice to her.

"You too! Can't you just let her stay outside?!" I half yelled at him. I don't know what's wrong with me these days , I can't control my emotions.

"You're the bitch who slept with other men behind his back , you still dare to call yourself as his wife?" Boreum said sarcastically.
Taehyung holds her back and opens his mouth.

"It's my house , I can do anything." He said coldly. My heart felt pain when he was on her side. I ignore them and slam the door hardly.

"IF YOU LOVE HER THAT MUCH , LET'S END THIS 3 DAYS DEAL! FUCK YOU!" I screamed on top of my lung. I don't know if they're still there or not. But who cares.

After some seconds I heard the main door being slammed. He sure is mad. I burst into Tears and comfort myself by cooking ramyeon for my dinner. After eating my dinner , I walked to my room and sleep as soon as I land my head on my fluffy pillow.

·····························································

Day 2

Today Taehyung is not working same goes as me. I'm thinking of spending time with him today would be a great idea. I woke up late today because I cried last night. It was already 11 in the morning. I do my morning routine and wear a new fresh clothing. I dragged myself to the kitchen and make a Teriyaki Chicken sandwiches.