Ch37

Day 3

Nayeon's P.O.V

I woke up because the sunlight from my window.... Wait?! I'm in a room?

I ran outside and look everywhere. The living room is neat and nice the kitchen looks like nothing happened. I walked to Taehyung's room and walked in. He's still sleeping. So peacefully. I sat on his bed , beside him.

"Mianhe , oppa.." I said and stroked his hair. I've drawn to his cuteness. I can't take it anymore.

I closed the distance between both of us and lean in for his lips. I kiss him passionately and slowly. I don't wanna wake him up. After some seconds , I felt he's responding to my kiss. I let go and look at him. He slowly opens his eyes and looked at me.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." He said slowly and looked away. I held his hand and drag his face to look at me.

"It's okay." I said and smile sweetly.

"Uhh.. I have to go.." He sat down on his bed.

"Just rest for today. I'll make the hangover soup for you. Take a bath first." I patted his back. He just obeyed me and I go to the kitchen and start cooking.

I put the soup and a glass of water on a tray along with spoon and napkin. I walked to his room and open it. Lucky me he already put on his shirt. He noticed me and sat on his bed. I walked near him and sat beside him. I put the tray on the nightstand and take the soup and spoon. He about to take the soup from me but I stop him.

"Let me do this." I said softly.

"I can feed myself." He said with cold tone.

"Please~~" I begged and he gave up. I smile in satisfied and slowly feed him.

It was an awkward silence. I start the conversation.

"Today.. Is the last day together and I just wanna say that , whatever going to happen , let's us forget this things ." I said , hiding the pain.

"About the check book... Have you wrote the amount?" He asked me. Oh what happened to the check book now?

"Forget about it... I never asked you for money. Why don't you understand me." I start to whine.

He sigh and eat the last bite. I pass him the water and he gulp the tea that I gave him. I clean up and brought the tray to the kitchen. As soon as I closed the door ,  tears kept flowing non-stop.

'What am I going to do without him? Without Appa and Eomma?" I asked myself.

After washing the plates and clean myself , I just sat in my room and stare at the white ceiling. I need to brace myself for what happened next.

About few hours I locked myself in my room , someone knocked my door.

"I guess this is it..." I said and my tears about to roll down. I slapped myself.

"Nayeon-ah.. Don't cry!" I scolded myself.

I opened my door to see Taehyung , he doesn't look at me instead he just look at the floor.

"The... Contract is here." He said hesitate a little.

"Okay." I nodded. My tears threaten to fall down. He guided me to the living room. It was all set. In front of me is a pen and the contract.