Ch14

I was watching some k-drama on the television when someone suddenly tapped on my shoulder.

"Let's have our breakfast" Taehyung said to me while looking at the television.

When we are sitting at the dinning table he suddenly ask me. "You watched dramas?"

"Of course! It's normal for women"

"Owhh" he respond while mouthing 'ooo'

Once again it was so awkward. It was so different between us dating and now marriage. Maybe it was because his sudden confession.

"I know you are so curious about my confession yesterday." He suddenly opens his mouth.

I was watching my plate. Avoiding our eyes contact. He stop eating his breakfast and put down the utensils.

"I wasn't mean to hurts you." He said while darted his eyes on me.

"Look.... I hate when my life is being setup. I just want to find my own happiness. But, I married with you because I want to make my family happy. I want to return them the favour all this while they've been look after me." He explains.

"But that's okay. This marriage will be over soon. Just a year or maybe less than a year." He adds while continuing eat his breakfasts.

"W-what do you mean by this marriage will be over soon?" I ask in confusion.

"It means we will part away and find our own life."

"No Way!!" I slammed the table.

"I won't let you do that! Feelings are just the way you feels... You can't just follow your feelings ! Follow your heart" I said to him sternly.

"THAT'S WHY I WANT TO DIVORCE YOU! MY HEART TOLD ME TO!!" He raised his voice

"Because you forced them to say that you don't like m--" I respond but get cut in the middle of my sentence.

"Stop it. You just making it worse" he says while getting up from the dinning table. Heading upstairs.

"We will go at your parents' place today to take all your belongings." He said before climbing the stairs.

I just sigh and clean the dinning table.

'It just our first day together but we have fought.... I don't know what will happens soon.' I thought to myself while washing the dishes.

I do all the chores in the house until I remembered Taehyung said that we will visit my parents to collect all my belongings. I sat on the sofa and reaches for my handphone. I search at the contact and call eomma

"Yeobuseyo?" - eomma

"EOMMA!!" I screamed at the phone

"Yah!! What do you think you're doing?"

"Haha I missed you!"

"It's been one day.... How come you missed me. Go cuddle with your husband!"

"Ahh eommaaa" I whined at her respond

"Haha I'm kidding... Nee I forget to tell you that-"

"Yeah yeah... I know I have to come at our house and collect all my belongings. So when can I come?"

"Hmm...maybe near 1.15 p.m.... We can have lunch together. Can you guys make it?"

"Owhh okay I tell Taehyung about it"

We have a little chat and eomma hung up to prepare lunch. I put away my phone and go upstairs toward Taehyung room. I knocked.... Knocked and knocked but there's no respond. I think he's asleep... Or is he still mad at me?

I creeped in his room. I was correct he was sleeping. I walk towards his bed and sit at the edge of his bed.

"Taehyungiee.... Eronaa..." I shakes his leg while whisper softly.

"Taehyung-ah...."

His eyes shoot opens and he sit on his bed while scratching his arms.

"How did you get in?" He ask me with his raspy voice.

"I knocked your door several times but there's no respond so I get in." I answer innocently

"What brings you here?"

"Eomma ask if we can make it on 1.15 in the evening so that we can have lunch together. So , it's nearly 1 right now."

"Okay I will get ready..."

Hearing that from him I stand up and about to leave his room. But he stopped me by holding the hem of my top. I turned back and look at him.

"Anything?" I ask him in confusion.

"Do you have anything to wear??" He ask while looking at me.

"Owhh... I don't hihihi "

He gets up from the bed at walks toward his closet.

"Here wear this" he says while giving me his oversized sweater and a pair of black jeans.

"Gomawoo (thanks)~" I said while drag my foot out from his room.

I entered the other room which is opposite to Taehyung's room. I wore some makeup and put in his outfit. Woah..... It smells like him. I sniffles his sweater until I got lost in my own thought.

"Yahh what are you doing?! You punk!" He hits my head lightly which makes me shocked.

"Aishh why don't you knock first?!" I said to him while touching my head that get hit by him.

"I have knocked but you're so into my cologne until you not heard me"  He said teasingly.

"Ahh... Stop it... I didn't mean it.." I said while pouting.

"Haha whatever you byuntae"

"Why are you here?" I ask him in confusion.

"To watch you change what elsee..." He said while laying down on 'my' bed.

"Yahh! You are the pervert one!" I said while dragging him out from my room.

"Geez... Relax woman.... I will be waiting you downstairs" he said while getting out .

Before I could close my door he poked his head inside.

"Anyways you look good in that" he said , winking at me.

I pushed his head out and slammed the door hard. I slide down on the door and buried my face in my palms.

"Wae??" I leave my hand on my face and touched my tummy to feels the drunk frog leaping inside my tummy. I must blushed hard didn't I?