Ch31

Many days later

Nayeon's P.O.V

"Urmm... Nayeon-shi , I need your help to guide this new trainee." My colleague pointed at a boy beside her.

"Ahh... I kinda free right now , so okay then." I smiled at my friend and that new guy.

She left and the new trainee greets me first.

"Hello there , my name is Park Haneul , it's nice to meet you." He bowed at me.

"My name is Kim Nayeon. And it's nice to meet you too." I smiled and bow my head slightly.

"How old are you?" I asked him.

"24 years old. And you?" He questioned me back.

"It looks like I'm younger then, I'm 21" I reply cooly.

"Oh yeah let me show you your workplace." I started to lead his way.

"Wah~ Daebak!" He starts to clap his hand. Yup , his place was kinda peaceful , cool and a bit privacy. But I won't cares , atleast my desk infront of my hubby's office. I was about to walked away but he... Who is it? Oh yeah , that Haneul guy grabbed my wrist. I death stare him and he let go.

"Ah.. Sorry.." he said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"But... Aren't you suppose to guide me around?" He asked me. I smiled sheepishly.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Okay listen carefully , there's so many sign in this building , every floor was provided with... Urm... 10 bathroom for men and other 10 for woman. The sign was so obvious , if you wanna print or anything. And the time for lunch is 12:30 until 1:15 pm . You can go back by 5pm I think? And yeah... Any question." I explained.

He looked blur and came back to reality.

"Oh yeah how bout' my work?" He said and point on his laptop.

"About that ermm , just open your laptop first , I'm gonna call someone from your major. You know how to turn it on right?" I asked him and he nodded in embarrassment.

"Kyungsoo-ah... Can you help to explain about your work to that new trainee." I pointed at the place Hanuel was.

"Why me?!" He whined. Well he was a lazy ass worker here , but still can do something perfectly.

"Just go~ I'll make you a cup of coffee for this whole week.." I said emotionless.

"Jinjja?! Aha! I'll go then.. Better keep your word babe." He winked at me. I didn't feel anything if he do it. I put my poker face in and smack his head.

"Gotta go for work~" I ran for my life.

"Yah!! It's hurt!" He ran after me. The whole office was looking at us but they just laughed. This office is a real fun place , you can be dorky as you want.

Suddenly I bumped onto someone. As I saw his face I quickly stood up and hide behind him while hugging him tightly. He holds my hand and looks at Kyungsoo.

"It's him!" I pointed my finger on Kyungsoo.

"You.." with one word and a fierce look , Kyungsoo backed off.

Taehyung drags me inside his office and looked at me.

"Why are you running from him? Why the heck he chased you? Why'd you meet him when you don't even need to? And Don't ask me if I'm jealous , because I'm freaking jealous right now." He attacked me with question. I was shook and laughed at his last word.

"Okay , I'm running from him because he chase me and of course he'll chase me if I ran away (you get it guys? I'm kinda blur xD) and I met him because there's new employee from his major. Lastly , don't be jealous because you know I love you so much.." I reassured him and kiss his cheeks.

"New worker? Appa doesn't tell me? Well that's weird , but let's go and eat lunch I'm hungry!" He whined. Before I could step out from his office , he pulled me back.

"Wait a minute , you're missing something." With that , he kissed my lips and broke it off after few seconds.

"Aha! You can't resist my lips everytime you see it don't you?" I bragged.

"No one can resist my bae.." he compliment and we get off to his car.

At the car park

We laughed and joke so much but we stop as we heard a noise. A moan? Yah! Seriously?!

Me and Tae suddenly become a little detective and start ran around the car park. The noise , it's louder and louder.

"I'm tired!" I complaint to Taehyung who was acting to holdup his 'gun'

"Let's go then." He opens the car's door for me. I get in and look everywhere , trying to search for the sound owner.

"Hey , you know , we shouldn't spy them like we never heard a sound like that. We can also produce moa-." I cut his sentence by covering his mouth.

"Yah! Are you nuts?!" I mad at him and he just chuckled when he saw my 'red - tinted' cheeks.

"Oh they are over there!" Taehyung suddenly points somewhere. I looked at where he pointed and regretted to do so. My innocent eyes! But whatever , I just have to take a look.

"Hanuel?" I whispered but surely Taehyung heard me.

"Hanuel? Who's that? Stop making me jealous!" He whined.

"Hanuel is the new employee I told you. And I'm sorry for making you jealous!" I stroked his hair. My eyes never look away , but that two people.

" aishh! Stop looking! We can make more than that!" He drove away.

"I bet that you're crazy right now, Taehyungie." I joked.

"Crazy for you~~" he sings randomly. We just laughed and make more cheesy line while going for our lunch.

A/N

Lol I don't even know what I'm typing , but I hope it was interesting enough for your guys~

Ohh here's some hints for next chapter:

Why Hanuel trying to distract Baby Nayeon?
And why Nayeon tries to run from him? Do they know each other? ( of course no!)
What is the meaning of evidence by that lady evil Boreum?

Omg! I can't wait for next chapter!! Wish my hands would like to type tomorrow.

Thank you dear readers , bye bye and keep reading , voting and keep on comment!