Ch23

We sat at the dinning table , opposite to each other. He served me the chicken while I served him some rice.

"Wah~ so delicious!" I closed my mouth while munching the food.

"Don't say that. I'll get shy from all your compliments~" he said and cover his face. I scoffed.

I scooped the last spoon of rice inside my mouth and get up from my seat followed by Taehyung. He brings all the dirty plates and bring them to the sink.

"I've cooked you something special. So now, you will be washing all this plates alright?" He said and walked away. I heard the sound of the Tv. Maybe he was searching for movies.

I washed all the plates and wipe my hand. Taehyung already sitting on the sofa. I brought the big bowl of popcorn and walks toward him. He patted the empty space beside him . I put the popcorn on the table.

"Wait a minute, I'll get a blanket for us. " I walked toward my room and take my khaki - coloured blanket.

I walked toward the sofa and sit beside Taehyung.

"What are we going to watch?" I asked him as he was the one who chooses the movie.

"Horror" he responded and wiggled his eyebrow at me. I looked at him with wide eyes and full of disbelief.

"I don't like to watch drama you know? But it's okay , if you're scared , my arms always waiting for you." He opens his arm waiting for me to let him embrace me.

I smirk and lean on his chest , I know I will hug him ,because I was really weak when it comes to darkness and ghost.

Suddenly Taehyung reaches for the remote control and turn off the light and lower the temperature of the air conditioner.

The room feels so thrilled right now. I covered Taehyung and I using the blanket.

"Hmm.. Your scents , I like it" he said while sniffing my blanket.

"Ahh~~ stop talking and start the movie already" I whined.. Here he goes again , weird habits.

Taehyung played the movie. I jolted at the shocking background music in this movie. Taehyung just chuckled and stroked my hair to reduce my nervousness. I was watching the scary part of the movie. The ghost was about to popped out!

"Boo~!" Taehyung shouted-whisper in my ears causing me to shuts my eyes and hug him tightly.

"Aigoo~~ why are you so cute? If you're like this everytime we watched horror movie , let's watch it everynight" he said and pinched my cheek.

"Yah! It's not funny!" I hit his chest hardly. Taehyung hold his chest and act just like he was dying. This man...

I closed my eyes everytime the ghost about to come out. Taehyung just kept on making fun of me. Through all this time , my hand never left Taehyung's waist.

"Nayeon-ah are you still alive?" Taehyung nudged my arm.

"Ermm.. Wae?" I asked him , eyes still looking at the tv screen.

"You remember your dare in the office? You supposed to kiss me but it was postpone." He stared at me. My eyes widened and I'm not even have gut to looked at him.

"Ppali~ I close my eyes" he said and closed his eyes right away.

This guy... He always remember the weird things only. I cupped his cheeks once again. I wanted to have fun with this guy. Instead pressing my lips on him , I placed two fingers on his lips and pressed it lightly. To my surprise , he smiled from ears to ears. Mianhe Taehyungie...

"Gomawo~~" he  cupped my cheeks. Then he pulled me to rest my head on his chest.

"Let's continue, about 30 minutes this movie will end" he patted my upper body that lays on his chest.

My eyes get really heavy , before I know it , I already fast asleep on Taehyung.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I shakes my body to know weather she's still awake or not. After some minute , I didn't receive any respond from her. She must've sleep for a long time.
"I'm....s..scared" I heard a soft voice from her.

My eyes widened and I chuckled. Was she just sleeptalking?

"Aigoo.... It's okay oppa will protect you" I said and put the strand of her hair behind her ear. She suddenly tighten her arms that snaked my waist for about an hour.

"Maybe let's end this movie already. I'm also scared of horror actually.." I said to myself as I get the remote controller and turned off the Tv.

I escaped myself slowly from her grip and clean all the mess Nayeon makes when she scared , pabo... The popcorns are all over the place now.

After cleaning , I walked toward the sofa and stared at her sleeping figure. Her face looks so peaceful. I carried her bridal-style and walked toward her room. Slowly, I lay her down on her bed.

I stared at her face for more than 10 minutes now. If she knows it she must've called me a weirdo. I sat at the edge of her bed.

"Pabo! I don't know there's people who teaches you to kiss using your fingers?" I asked her taesingly. What a dumb me asking a people who already falls asleep.

I peck her on her lips. And her left cheek. Hurmm, maybe that's not enough. I planted kisses all over her face.

I walked to the door and looked at her for the last time. Before I closed the door. I whispered something, hoping she would hear me.

"Mianhe , Nayeon-shi."

Wuhoo.... More updates (Of course! I'm hella free right now) haha thank you readers!!

I will make this FanFic more interesting and try to make it more different , I think?

Keep reading , voting , and leave comment

#nayeonieeee