Ch12

Today Is the last day of preparation. Today Is the busiest day ever. Everyone are on their phones , talking to the guest. While I'm here , sitting and wait for Momo and Mina come.

I opened all the massages that send to me. All of them are saying congratulations. I don't know how to react.... Am I happy? Or Am I sad? The door slowly open revealing two young girls that are very happy.

"Unnie get ready!!" Momo say while running at me.

"Ahh wae?? You should be happy you know? " Mina say while cupping my cheeks.

"Do I look sad?" I ask , confused.

"Your face looks gloomy ! Smile for me unnie..." Mina answer while doing aeygo.

I smile widely and make them laugh. But suddenly the door open again. Who is it?

"Aigooyah.... You should start doing the make over by now. We are getting late!"

My aunty nag at them while Mina and Momo are speeding their pace. They makeup my face as thin as they can because I ask them to. They pick the brightest red lipstick colour and wear them on my lips. The eyeliner and everything are sets on my face.

 The eyeliner and everything are sets on my face

After they finished my makeup. They pick 'hair down' type of hairstyle and let my bangs to cover my forehead. It takes 35 minutes to finish everything. I guess the wedding event are already filled with the guest.

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Hyung... I'm nervous" I complain to namjoon hyung.

Today all of the Bangtan member are here to support me. But Jimin only here to see my future wife.... Hmmph useless friend. Jin always fix my tie and tuxedo all the way to the wedding location.

"You should look manly and handsome on this important day. Don't make me feel ashame of your looks." He nag at me while fixing my necktie.

"Nee nee..." I answer lazily.

"Ahh we are almost there! I can see already the guest" Hoseok hyung say excitedly while pointing outside the car.

"Hoseok-ah please do grow up!" Namjoon respond while fiddling his phone

"Hmmph.. Whatever " he say while pouting. "Ohh wait! Where is Yoongi?" Hoseok ask to the Bangtan member in the car.

"He is asleep beside me" jungkook respond innocently.

"We are here! Goodluck Taehyungie." The driver say cheekily.

We aboard the car and walk to the preparation nearby. Jimin keep on talking that i'm so lucky to get married at this age with a beautiful woman.

"I'm going first!! I want to see Nayeon!! I'm soo jealous!" He says running to the brides room.

"I'm following!! Wait for me short hyung" Jungkook say while running after Jimin

"Yahh!" Jimin turn back and start chasing Jungkook.

They are playing right now.. What a kid!

Nayeon's P.O.V

I was admiring my look from the reflections of the big mirror in front of me. I jolt a bit when I heard the door opens widely. My lips forms a curve when I saw two man running inside this room.

"Noona!! NOONA!! Help me" Jungkook plead to me while looking at Jimin who are grabbing Jungkook's black coat.

"Yahh how dare you say that i'm sho---" Jimin stop his word and turn to look at me.

Both of them have the same expression. Jaw dropped.

"How do I look??" I ask while making some poses.

"You look...." Jimin respond

"Perfect" Jungkook complete Jimin words while eye completely looking at me.

"Yahh... Don't stare to long.. You might fall for me" I say jokingly.

"No I won't. I don't like to backstabs people. But I don't know with Jimin" Jungkook says while nudging Jimin's hand.

Jimin shoots Jungkook a fierce stare. Before they could fight each other the door slowly opens. The person who come in really make me nervous and speechless.
It's Taehyung.

Taehyung signalling the two of them to leave the room leaving just the two of us.

"H-hi" I stuttered

He didn't respond instead he just taking steps closer towards me. The face of him looks so gloomy.

"W-why? You don't like my hairstyle." I ask nervously as he takes step closer to me.

I keep backing of until the back of my body touches the wall. He trap me between his hand.

"You..." He finally opens his mouth

Our face are really close that make my eyes open widely.

"Why you chose to agree? I thought you will reject me...."

"W-what are you saying taehyung-ah... Why so sudden?"

"I don't like you. Even a bit of my hearts never opens for you".

His short answer makes my heart shattered into pieces....

"W-what?" I ask him as my eyes get teary.

"I don't know why.... But I just don't like you. Nayeon-ah you are just a... Normal type of girl. I want someone who can give me love more than you do."

"I can pick many girls out there that are better than you"