Ch16

°At Taehyung's Place°

"Open the door for me..." I ordered Taehyung while struggling with a big box in my hand.

He obeyed me and opens the door. I walked and head to my room upstairs.

When I was walking Taehyung suddenly spoke. "For god sake , I'm regretting my own decision to let you walk first. You walk slower than my grandma you know?" He said teasingly

"Urghh... Fineee... Go away from me!" I responded annoyingly

I step on the other side of the stairs to let him walked first. Suddenly I lost my balance. I tried to grab his sleeve but I was too late. I stumbled on the floor with my butt hit first. My Gosh!! It hurts so much!

"Ahhhh!!! Aigoo.... Just why fate hates me so much!!! Ahh my butt!!" I whined in pain.

"Yah! What are you doing?! Aish.... Can you walk?" Taehyung sounded panic.

"I hurt my ankles... ARGHHH!!!" I scream out laud as it was so hurt. DAMN!

"Yah! No need to scream!" Taehyung said while covering his ears.

"Come here~" Taehyung said to me while trying to carry me bridal style.

At first , I was wriggling to get free but I was frozen when he completely carry me up from the ground.

"You are so clumsy you know? Is it hurt so much?" He sounded like a father. I only nodded and stared at his precious face.

He head to the bathroom and put me down on the toilet loo. He then take the first aid kit that was in the bathroom and closed the door.

"Leg." He simply ordered me

I was blushing. Urghh , Nayeon-ah why must you watched so many dramas.

I sticked out my leg and only look at him who was holding a bandage and neatly wrapped it on my leg.

"There you go~ better?" He asked while making eye contact with me.

"N-nee" I stuttered "Gomawoo Taehyungie" I thanked him nearly whispering because I was so shy.

He tried to carry me again but I refused. "Ahh it's okay... I can walk by myself. "

"Hmm... okay then" he pouted and just looked at me

I get up from the toilet loo and hold anything near me to give me support. When I was near the bathroom door , I felt like someone just pushed me lightly. I stumbled as my ankle hurts. Suddenly , Taehyung walked in front of me

"You can walk by yourself right?" He said that and walked out from the bathroom.

What the heck?! I tried to get up by myself again . I kept on repeating to my heart that i'm not going to shout. That freaking Kim Taehyung really wants to pick a fight with me.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG ! YOU JERK!" I shouted when I stepped outside the bathroom.

suddenly , I was shocked when I felt like I was floating in the air. More likely someone carry me again.

"Aigoo.... My princess took soo long to walk outside the bathroom. I thought you're faint in there" he said closely to my face. Again , this man makes me blushing hard for how many times this day.

He opened the door to my bedroom and about to put me down slowly on the bed . When he put me down , I gripped his hair and jerk it back and forth.

"Yah! Yah! Let go of my hair! What are you doing?!" He shouted as he tried to get free from me.

"If you don't act like a bitch in the toilet , I won't hurt my ankle so bad!!" I shouted at him .

"YAH!!! You called me bitch?! Take this!" he said that and bite my arm.

"Arghh!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!! " I let go of his hair and fell on the bed.

He climbed on my body and squishing my cheeks and tickles me.

"You fat jerk...." He said as he kept on playing with my cheeks.

"Ahh.... Hajima.... I'm tired" I said to him , panting.

He fell beside me and just look at me who out of breath.

"Mianhe~" he muttered

I just nodded signed that I forgave him.

We keep quiet and only look at the ceiling. Taehyung turned his body and looked at me.

"You must be spying me when im wearing my underwear.." He said teasingly. My eyes grew wider

"W-what? Why would I?" I ask him in confusion.

"Because your bra is the same colour with my underwear...... Black isn't it"

"Yah! When can you be a normal person? You pervert!" I said and rolled away from him.

He just chuckled and suddenly his phone ringing. When he looked at the caller ID he excuses himself and get out of my room.

"Ahh wait a min~" he said and step out of my room.

I wondered who is it... Because if it was his hyungs he just picked it up , but nevermind....

"Are you hungry? I'm going out right now." He suddenly poked his head inside

"I want to follow you~~ please..." I begged at him and doing some aeygo.

"Yah you pabo! Your ankle was injured how come I let you follow me?" He scolded me

"Faster just tell me! I'm running late" he said while looking at his wrist watch

"Fine... Just bought me some friend chicken" I said and laid down on my bed.

"Will you come back late?" I adds

"Nope~ I'll make it fast" he said and blow kissed at me. Urghh this man.