Ch32

After having a nice lunch with Taehyung , I sat at my place and start to work. Suddenly , someone knocked my desk making me  looked up.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Where is the boss's office? I forget to report myself." He smile sheepishly.

'How can you remember when you're making out with some girl?' I said in my heart. My face shows a disgusting face when I recall what I've seen.

"There." I showed him Tae's office.

He disappeared from my sight and I groaned. Yucks! How can new employee acts like that? I shrugged everything and start to work back.

After few minutes, Hanuel comes out from Taehyung's office . I looked at him and he winked at me. WTF? I really don't like him.

*Let's skip this boring office and work stuff*

At home

"Home sweet home~" I said as I step in the apartment.

"Let's have dinner outside." Taehyung suddenly asked me and snaked his hand around my waist.

"Seriously? But I'm tired!" I whined.

"But... Wait! No excuses! Go and get ready." He suddenly changed his tone and became stern out of nowhere.

"Hish." I stormed out and act like I'm sulking. When I entered my room , I didn't realised that he followed me. He plopped down on my bed and roll everywhere.

"Wahh!! Soo fluffy and it smells like you." He said and closed his eyes.

"Yah! What are you doing?! Get down and go to your room!" I pointed at the door while pushing him.

He stood up and looks at me with his puppy eye.

"What now?" I asked him annoyingly.

"Do you think we need to sleep in different room?" He asked me innocently.

"Well , I think we can sleep together... But I'm lazy to move my things to your room."

"Do you means we can slept together?!" He said excitedly.

"Yes..Can you please act like a man?" I reply lazily when he screamed like a girl.

"Now go get ready." I said sternly.

"Alright , sir!" He salute and stand straight in front of me.

I laughed and kissed his lips.

"Stop calling me that. I want you to call me something sweet." I joked and we laughed.

He finally leaves my room and I can undress myself and take a bath peacefully. After refreshing myself , I put on light make-up and wear my dress that stops above my knee. I opened my door and head to the living room, waiting for Taehyung. Suddenly, a pair of strong hand circled my waist. Well, I know who is it. So I'm not that surprise.

"Let's go~" he said and grabbed the car's key.

We walked together and go to Taehyung's car. He drove us somewhere.... I don't know. But it's a restaurant. He parked and quickly gets out of the car. I was about to open the door when suddenly Taehyung opens it and offers his hand for me to hold.

"Let's go my lady.." He said and lead me to the entrance.

When I get in the restaurant , the aroma attacked my nose. My eyes widened and my mood suddenly really good.

"Wah~ what is this place? So nice." I said and cling to his arm.

"Right? I really wanted to bring you here for a long time." He brings us to our table. We ordered and eat our food.

"The new employee have reported to you right?" I asked him and slurp my apple juice.

"Park Hanuel, why?" He asked me back.

"I don't like him." I said to him straightforwardly.

He chuckled and stop eating. I looked at him and he also stared at me.

"Well , that's good. You shouldn't love other man besides me." He said and held my hands.

"No.. I mean I really don't like his flirty attitude." I pouted.

"Why? He did something to you." He asked, panicked.

"Hurmm.." I replied with a short hum and nodded my head.

"What is it?" His grip getting tighter.

"Hahaha , it's just a wink. Stop being scary." I laughed at his 'scary' side.

"I'll get him tomorrow!" He said seriously that makes me stop laughing.

"Yah~ you know that i'm just joking right?" I looked at his darken eyes.

"No one can wink at you. Just me." He said sternly and starts eating.

"What a luck, god blessed me a perfect husband like you." I said gratefully and starts eating. Taehyung chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"What a luck I have a cute and lovely Nayeon by my side." He said cheekily at me who're frowning and fixing my hair.

We ate our dinner and we go to the park. No ice cream this night :( . Taehyung walked on the grass and sat on it. He patted the empty space beside me and I sat there. When I was about to sat down , Taehyung suddenly pulled me down causing me to lay on his arm. He hugged me tightly.

"Hey~ if you wanna cuddle we can go home. It's to open here." I said and pushed him lightly.

"You're to squishy! I can't resist you." He kissed my cheeks resulting me to chuckled. I liked his warmth , so I just let him be.

We stay at the same position for a long time until we heard someone behind us.

"What are you both people doing at this dark place ? You're still young!" An old man voice nagged at  us.

We both get up and Taehyung looks calm.

"Ahh~ ahjushi , don't worry we're married~" Taehyung shows an 'okay' sign with his hand.

"Oh.. Sorry for disturbing you're sweet moment." The ahjushi chuckled and wiggled his eyebrow at Taehyung. He then walked away leaving me and Taehyung alone.

I glared at him and hit his chest continuously. He tried to stopped me but fail.

"Yah! It's embarrassing!" I yelled at him and jerked his shoulder harshly. Taehyung laughed. He pulled me into tight embrace and stroke my back.

"Im Nayeon-ah you're all mine, why do you need to be shy?" He whispered in my ears with his husky voice. I blushed and hug him back.

"I love you." I said slowly.

"I love you more." He pecked my lips. We make our way to the house after being a love bird at the park.