Ch19

Taehyung's P.O.V

My eyes lit up when I saw her perfect figure standing in front of me. When I saw her winking , I thought I'm gonna die but thanks god for saving me. Wait what?! What is this feeling inside me? I played it cool by acting naughty. I know I'm blushing right now. She backed off when I'm aproaching her.

"I will tell you the rules here. Come here" I assured her , but deep inside I just wanna kiss that red lips. She came closer obediently. When she was near enough , I hug her tightly. She tried to push me away but I won't budge so she stops... How cute of her hihi.

After telling her some crap things inside my mind I decide to make something for her. I asked her if she wants her payment but instead I just kissed he passionately. She's a good kisser tho. When she step out of my office I felt that silence took away all the smile that I have earlier. The loneliness surrounding me once again.

Nayeon's P.O.V

I walked to my desk and start the cleaning. Well , I don't have much work to do... Hurmm , let's make Taehyung a cup of coffee.

I went to the kitchen to brew some coffee. I missed the old day when I'm working inside the cafe. I served it and bring it to Taehyung's office or should I call him oppa? Duhh...

I knocked and there some respond so I get in his office. He scanned me while I was standing in front of the door. I closed the door and turned back to see Taehyung still staring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"I'm the one who should asked you why are you here." He said sternly.

I blanked and remembered why I came here. I showed him the cup of coffee proudly.

"Oppa~~ here's your morning coffee~" I said cutely and smiled sheepishly.

"Ahh cutee~~come here!" He said. Did he just having mood swing? But that's okay , he's cute.

I came nearer to his desk and put the coffee down. He stared at me with his rectangular smile. I missed that smile.

"What are you doing out there darling?" He asked me gently. Urgh my heart was beating rapidly as it will explode.

"I'm bored I don't have any work to do..." I said and pouted at him

"Aigoo... Come here" he tapped his thigh asking me to sit on it. I hesitant but still , I just obeyed to his order.

I sit and adjusted my position.
"I'm heavy right?" "Are you okay with it?" I asked concernly.

"Nope you're light as feather... " he assured me and hold my waist.

He then turned to his laptop. "What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Documents." He answered shortly. I just making 'ooo' sound and lean closer to take a clear view. When I move my body to the front , his grip on my waist tightened.

"Why? Is it hurting?" I asked him while leaning back to his chest.

"N-noo... Just s-stopp moving s-so much." He stuttered.

"Arraseo" I leaned back in front to the laptop screen.

"Arghh~" he muttered and pulls me closer to him. I jolted a bit when I felt his lips against my neck.

"Oppa... We shouldn't do it here... People might hear us." I stuttered and closed my eyes because of the pleasure.

"Screw the people.... Let's think about us." He said and continue to kiss me. His hand suddenly moved to my thigh and moving upward. I stopped his hand and yanked it away.

"W-we better stop oppa. I might making so many sounds.." I said worringly.

"It's okay. I liked it . But if you're shy  then let's make it somewhere privacy. If I stop , you need to promise me that we can continue this at our apartment." He said panting.

"W-what eve-r you want... J-just s-stop" I begged to him. Fortunately he let me go.

"Remember our little bet baby girl. Now go or else I'll lose control of myself." He said and winked at me. He's sexy AF but what did I just promised him?! OMG!

I ran out from his room and straight to the toilet. I fixed my hair and cupped my really red cheeks. My heart feels like an exploding atom. My stomach feels like it was occupied with the drunk frogs that leaped violently inside me. Taehyung.... Wae?

I get out from the cubicle and stare at my own reflection once again. I took one deep breath and headed to my desk. I started doing some works that just have arrived. Suddenly my phone beep. I felt guilty to check it as I was working. But my eyes landed at the person opposite me. He's working but still he was playing some games inside his phone. I opened the massage . It was Taehyung.

"Can't wait to see you and me together tonight...hihi" he text me which makes me blushed.

"Yah... Go to work!" I replied with the mad emoji at the end of my text.

"Ahh.. It looks like someone new here are playing phone while working. I might level up my duty tonight" he adds the winking emoji at the end of his text. Oh my god! This man are driving me nuts.

I put back my phone and continued my work. After few hours , everyone get up and left for lunch. Taehyung doesn't show up yet so  I entered his office again.

"Taehyung?? " I didn't see any sign of him anywhere.

"Boo!" He hugged me from behind and lift me up.

"Ahh" I was shocked so I griped on his shirt. He chuckled at my action.

"Where's your angelic voice that kept calling oppa? Someone stole it?" He said teasingly.

"Haha" I laughed nervously. "Oppa aren't we getting lunch together?" I asked him to east down the tension in this room.

"Well.. At first I think we should. But you broke the rules for calling me Taehyung so this is what you get babe.." He said and sit down on the sofa while still having me in his arms.

"There's just a time you can call by my name...." He said seductively

"When?" I asked him innocently

"When you can't contain yourself from the pleasure I gave you..." he leaned closer to my face.

"Yah!" I smacked his chest.

"So now what are we gonna do?" I asked him lazily.

"Satisfied the hugry me." Our lips crashed.... For  the how many times for today.

I pulled back and make a begging face just in case it would help to stop him.

"Nothing... It's okay.. I won't do anything. I will let everything out tonight." He said and once again kissed me.

A/N

My mind is a mess right now. Sorry for anything boring in this chapter. Sorry for the typos and grammar as usual. Oh yeah... I DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTION WRITING THOSE SMUT.... What is wrong with me. Huhuhu.... Keep reading and stay tuned guys!! Buuubye~