Ch17

He stepped out of my room and leaving the lonely me :(

I played with my phone and noticed that my cousins attacked me with various and weird types of question ,

"Unnie is he bad? Have he done anything to you?" - jungyeon

"Unnie look after your husband. I think he's kinda playboy" - Dahyun

"Unnie... I know I'm under aged , but i'm just curious. How's your first night? Hehe" -momo

I closed my phone and blushed at momo's question. What did she think? Oh wait.. Let me refresh our 'first night'.... Ohh it's nothing. I just hurt my own backbone as I was sleeping on the couch , as Taehyung slept on the bed. Duhh....

I think he'll take a long time meeting with his friend? I'm bored~!! Taehyung-ah come back~~~

my gaze shifted on the empty diary book on the table next to my closet. I lifted my lazy butt and walked to take the book.

"Wahh... this book is soo beautiful. how can I never noticed this book? Nevermind.....  What can I do with this book? Diary? no~ i have a lot of diary already. Hmm..." i said as i took a look and flipped all the pages.

"Bucketlist?? YES! I do need bucketlist! " i jumped on my bed and started writting using a black pen on the table next my bed.

'Nayeon's Bucketlist'

what do i want to do? i'm married.... Ohh.. I have an idea...

1. Picnic with Taehyung

2. go to theme park with Taehyung.

3. have candlelight with Taehyung.

4. Look at the sunset with Taehyung.

5. lay on the beach while looking the the night sky with Taehyung.

I was daydreaming while writting the bucketlist until I realised that everything... YES EVERYTHING.... all about Taehyung.

"Aigoo... Nayeon wrote something about yourself please.." i begged and kept on smacking the pen on my head.

"Ahh.. maybe let's just continue tomorrow. Where's Taehyung?" i asked myself but i don't care , i'm sleepy. I drifted into the dreamland as I lay my head on the pillow.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I walked out of Nayeon's room and straight to my room to change my outfit. I kept on looking at my phone if there's any new message.

'Where are you?'

'OTW' I replied as I get out of the house.

'I'll be waiting at the park alright?"

I checked the message and drove to the park. After of few minutes, I finally arrived at the park. Suddenly I felt someone hugged me from behind.

"Taehyung-ahh, I missed you" a familiar voice heard behind me.

"Park Boreum. It's just a few days you know." I said as I face her.

This is Park Boreum. I've been dating her before i'm married with my wife , Nayeon. It's a lie if I tell her that I don't love her anymore. For me, she is just everything.

"You must be happy right?" She asked while pouting at me.

"Not as happy when I meet you" I stroked her black short hair.

She then reach for my lips and kissed it passionately. We talked a lot under the night sky. I was having fun until I forget to buy Nayeon her fried chicken.

"I think I need to go... Meet at the office tomorrow okay baby?" I excuse myself when she nodded as a respond.

I drove home and it was already 12 midnight. She must been sleeping by now.

When I arrived , I go to her room and poked my head inside and greeted by a a sleeping figure on the bed. I smiled and go to my room to clean up.

I lay down on the bed and about to sleep. I can't wait to meet Boreum.

Nayeon's P.O.V

I was sleeping soundly and I woke up when someone knocked on my door.

"Yah... Wake up." He said and approached me.

"Help me with this. " he said  and give me his tie.

My eyebrows twitched. "You work in an office? Don't you work as a chef?" I asked confused.

"I worked in an office because it's boring if I just work inside the kitchen. All the Bangtan were there. And your dad also work with my dad." He explained.

"Bangtan? My appa and your dad work in the same building?" I asked again.

"Bangtan was a name for all seven of us ,Jin hyung , Suga hyung , Rapmon hyung , Hoseok hyung , Jimin , me and Jungkook. And yes your dad work in the same building as my dad. That's why they shipped us together."

"Now stop asking..." he said with a poker face on him.

I just mouthed an 'ooo' . I kneeled down on my bed to have the same height as him. I took the necktie and snaked it around his neck. I was so busy helping him with his necktie until I didn't even spare a glance at him. I can feel his gaze but decided to ignore it. He suddenly hold my waist. I jolted a bit by his sudden touch.

"Yes?" I asked him while adjusting his necktie.

"Appa wants you to work as my personal assistant , and maybe you should get ready by now." He said

I blushed because our face was inches away.

"B-but how? I'm currently working in the coffee shop." I stuttered.

"Just quit. I bought you some office outfit. We can buy more. See you in the office. Just tell the worker  that you are a new worker. Bye.." he lightly pecked on my lips. My eyes grew wider and I was stunned by his action .