Ch34

"Argh!!" I screamed and snug in a blanket when a ghost appeared at the television's screen.

"Haha. Unnie you're such a coward." Mina laughed and patted my back.

The night seems to be perfect , but of course it was lonely without Taehyung's warmth. I prepared myself and go to bed. I grabbed my handphone and text Taehyung.

To: My Alien

Hey , how r you? Take care alright? Don't flirt around , I heard that Tokyo filled with pretty girl. But remember me , okay? I love you~ gudnight.

I smiled at my own cringe text and sent it to him. After a minute , my phone beep and I receive a reply from Taehyung.

To: Cute Bunny

I'm fine but I lost my passport earlier , fortunately , Jungkook found it in his room. Hihi.. And Don't worry, I won't flirt and you'll be the first and the last in my heart~ goodnight , sweet dream. Love you too.

I sigh in relief that nothing happens , but he lost his passport again. Such a clumsy husband. I put my phone at the night stand and drifted to dreamland.

·····························································

Nothing big happened during this 3 weeks and Taehyung finally back tomorrow. I packed my things and ready to leave the dorm. I waved goodbye and excuse myself.

When I arrived , I settled myself and called Taehyung. After two seconds he picked up and the background were really noisy.

"Airport?"

"Yeah , why is there anything?" He ask with concern.

"There's nothing. Just asking if you can make it for dinner."

"Ermm.. Just take a rest. I will have dinner with these guys."  He said and I heard someone arguing on the other line.

"Nayeon-ah!!! I missed you! You know I saw a lot of snakue at their zoo-" he was cut when someone snatch the phone from Hoseok.

"Call you later babe" he excuses and hung up.

"Woah.. It was a chaos to be together with the boys." I said followed by a chuckled.
I was pretty tired so I took a nap on the sofa.

·····························································

I felt someone stroking my head and my eyes fluttered open to see a blond-haired man in front of me.

"Why'd you slept here?" He asked and kissed my forehead. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you!" I squealed and earn a rectangular smile from him.

"Have you take you dinner?" Taehyung asked me.

"I'm not hungry." I pouted and he pinched my cheeks.

"Aye~ are you that excited waiting for me?" He teased me.

"Maybe..." I smiled sheepishly.

He dragged me to his bedroom and tuck me in his bed. I was about to sleep when he suddenly opens his shirt and he is half-naked. I sat up and look at him with wide eye.

"H-hey.. What are you doing?" I stuttered. He walked near me and leans in.

"What do you think?" He grabbed my chin to look at him.

"It's night and-" I stopped when he suddenly laughed hysterically.

"I'm taking a bath you pabo~" he took his towel and smirk. Without warning , he pulled his jeans down and wrapped his lower part with the towel. My face turned red and he looked at me. He smirks.