Ch27

"What should I do now? I'm so bored.." I started to roam around the living room.

"Should I go for groceries shop? "
"Nahh! I should go with Taehyung.." I talked to myself.

I jumped to the couch and snug my head onto a pillow.

"Arghh!! I'm so bored!!" I scream out loud. I checked the watch and it was 12 pm.

"Ohh there's a good k-drama at this time." I turned on the tv and starts watching.

My eyes were really heavy. My eyes widened when I saw that it was already 4 pm. My gosh , what a lazy wife I am. There's a lot of chores I can do right now but I decided to call Taehyung first.

"Annyeong. Oppa are you eating dinner at home? Should I cook something?" I asked him.

"Ohh... That's a good idea. I'll be back at 6 , alright? I'm kinda busy right now. Call you later." He said and  hung up.

Truth is , I never get worried when he worked in the kitchen because there's no Boreum and all the BTS were there. I glance at the clock and it's already 4:20 pm.

"Let's get started now." I said and wear my apron. I decided to cook rice and various type of korean dishes. I started to cook the rice and chop all the vegetable.

I finished cooking and serving all the food at 5:30 pm. my body was sweating and I smell like onion.

I ran to my room and take a bath. I used my fruity shampoo and my goat milk soap. I feel satisfied by my own smell right now. I grab my dark blue pyjama that reached until my knee and wear it. Now let's wait for my husband.

I was sitting on the couch at the living room. Suddenly , the main door opens.

"I'm home~!" He said cheekily.

I went to him and help him with his backpack. He suddenly hugged me tightly and spin me around.

"Ahh~ my wife smells so nice!" He said and sniff my hair.

"Yah! Go to shower first and then you can hug me. Your smells very awful!" I whined and tease him.

He pouted and let me go. "Okay.. I get it. I smell really bad right?" He said sadly and smell his own uniform.

"A-aniya oppa... I'm just kidding you know?" I said and hold his hand.

"Wait a minute! I'll go shower real quick!" He pecked my lips and ran away to his room with a proud laugh. He get in and shut his door.

"Wait for me!!" He shouted in his room.

I touched my lips and smile like idiot.

"Yah! Hishh... Stop being like this!" I slapped my face.

I stepped to the kitchen and make sure everything's fine. I served rice for him then for me. I take out some grapes from the fridge and set it in a bowl. Now it's complete , I just have to wait for him.

Taehyung gets out from his room and walked to the kitchen with his grey sweatpants and white t-shirt. I smile at him and take the chopsticks for us. He sat on a chair opposite me.

"Wahh... So delicious!" He said and lick his lips.

"You doesn't touched the food yet.." I said and take some chicken

"I can tell it by the look and smell." He start munching the food.

I was really anxious waiting for his comment. He suddenly slam the table and which makes me shocked.

"Mmmm!! I love it."  He eat really fast.

"Aye.. Slow down." I warned him.

We eat and talked together. After finishing our food , he helped me washing the plates and bowl. We settled down and sit on the couch.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked him.

"Hmm.. Drama!" He said and snatch the remote control from me. He open the drama and lay on my lap.

"Y-you? Drama? Jinjja?!" I asked him , surprised.

"Wae? I can't watch it?" He asked me annoyingly.

I laughed and stroked his hair.

"Ani.. Just curious." I kept on stroking his hair while watching the drama. It was really quite , just the sound of the actors.

"Are you still offended by yesterday." He suddenly asked me.

"Hmm... I've already forget about it." I said calmly.

"Sorry." He said slowly.

"For what?" My gaze shifted to him that already look up at me.

"For hurting you." He explains.

"It's nothing... People can change. I trust you." I play with his cheeks.

"Can I change that fast?" He asked me again. I looked up and watched the drama.

"Yes you can. I'll helped you out." I answer him shortly.

"How?" His gaze were still on me.

"By giving you love." I said and stroked his hair again.

"Ah.. Just kiss her!" I fangirl over the kissing scene on the tv.

He suddenly chuckle

"Okay." He said. I looked at him curiously. He suddenly pulled my head to bring it down and kiss my lips passionately. My eyes wide open. But I closed my eyes to feel the kiss more. I wrapped my hand around his neck and deepens the kiss. I can feel his smirk on my lips.

'I love you so much.. Taehyungie.' I said to myself.