CH 2

Its been a week i've been working here.Everything run smoothly here. Everyone loves my Latte... HEHEHEHE.... i'm so proud of myself right now! But staying in the kitchen make me wandered what happen to this cafe sometimes... some people keep yelling and shouting names like they saw a celebrity... If it was a celebrity i wish i can meet one too....

*Wow Nayeon-ah stop daydreaming or you're screwed* i said to myself while shaking my head.

"7 Lattes ready to be serve" I shout to the worker at the counter.

"Ohh... Nayeon-shi can you help me to serve the drink at table no.11" she respond

"ahh... Nee" I said while fixing my uniform.

I take the tray that have 7 lattes made by me and bring to the table number 11. What i saw is 7 men all wearing very elegant office uniform. I bet all of them are working as a nearly here because I seems to notice them several times. Hmm why are the girls keep snapping pictures of them?Are they that popular? Or its about their looks? Hah I'm not gonna lie... their looks are pretty not bad though..

when I'm arrived at the table i smile at them and greet them

"Welcome, here your lattes, please enjoy and have a nice day" I say with my friendly tone.

Some of them just smile at me. "Hmm.. we will Nayeon-shi...What a nice name" a guy say to me and wink while showing his rectangular -shaped like smile to me.

Then someone slap his back and look at me "Ahh I'm sorry if this alien might scare you" he said.

"it's okay" I reply while smiling at him

" ohh by the way , my name is Jin" he smiled while holding out his hand asking for a hand shake.

*he's hot*i said to myself while responding to his hand " I'm Nayeon..... Im Nayeon" I introduce myself

"Umm guys don't you wanna introduce yourself to this cute girl?" Jin said to his member..

they introduce their names and some of them give me their nicknames .. Soo many names Jungkook , Jimin , Taehyung , Hoseok , Namjoon , Yoongi and lastly the guy earlier , Jin.

I've admire by Taehyung looks so I keep staring at him ... he looks cute , handsome , funny , and everything . just like a perfect man without any flaws!

He noticed that I've been looking at him for such a long time " Is there anything on my face?" he asked me .

"Ahh if there's nothing i'm going to the kitchen now ... Bye enjoy your day!!" I said while bow a little at them and take my leave .

While I'm walking i noticed that some girls keep their eyes on me and death glared me. I just walk past them with a big poker face on me.

*CREDIT TO OWNER , ENJOY THIS STORY , SORRY IF MY BAD ENGLISH AND TYPO , AND LEAVE COMMENTS AND ALSO I LOVE YOU GUYS :D