Ch10

"N-nee"

I walk as slow as I can to avoid tripping.

"Okay in count of three.... 1....2..." eomma making countdown.

"Ahhh I'm getting nervous" I say while whipping my sweaty palm.

" 3!! TADAA"

Eomma opens my eyes. What is that? All I can see is a dress. I mean the wedding dress?? It was really beautiful. But who is it for?

"Do you like it?" Eomma say with a happy tone.

"Me? Ahh.... It's preety" I answer sincerely

"I'm sure you will look beautiful in this dress" Eomma say proudly

"M-me?? Why me?...."

"Eomma..... Did you plan something?" I think I discovered something.

»» FastFoward««

Eomma cleans her throat before start explaining to me.

"Okay... I know it was so sudden... But STILL I don't want any objection from you."

I am stunned by her statement. There's so many question that playing in my head right now.

"What is it?" I ask with my nervous tone.

"You remember about the 'son-in-law matter' ?"

"N-nee"

"Do you remember the guy that became our guest on our family dinner at the fancy restaurant?"

"Nee"

"The guy that is called Kim Taehyung.. The popular chef.."

"W-wait... Are you going to tell me that....." I stopped as I was so shocked

"Did I make it clear?" She ask with her motherly-tone

"I think soo..." I answer in confusion

"Okay I'm going to explain in detail. First , appa and me like him also with your oppa that studying overseas"

"Oppa knows it? When? I missed him.."

"I told him last night and he said that he will be the right choice for you" Eomma explain

"And secondly , I told this to Taehyung 's family and also himself . And they loved it . Taehyung also said that he will do whatever it is as long as they are still controllable" eomma adds

"You mean they know about it?"

"Yes..." She answer shortly

My eyes shoot open. What the heck?! Why do I miss so many things? When did eomma sets this up?

"Eomma... When is this event going to happens?" I ask seriously

"Within the next two weeks" eomma answer while looking somewhere else. Her eyes feel with guilty.

My eyes start to tear up. What is this? I still need to prepare myself.... Just why so sudden?

"Eomma.." I say with my pleading and crack voice

"Why don't you tell me first? At least I'm not this shock... And why are you telling me now? Why can't you tell me a long time ago? Wae..?" My hot tears start to stream down to my cheeks.

I didn't raise my voice as I really respect eomma no matter what she did. Because she's my eomma, but why do I deserve all  this?

"Look , I have told you a long time ago to find your own charming guy that you think suits your taste right? But you didn't tell me any answer. And I saw you kept on dating with him so I think you love him.."

Right it's all my fault at first. If I respond to eomma and appa request a lot sooner , things not going to be like this.

I stand up and walk towards the stair ignoring eomma that keep on calling my name. But I stop right in front the staircase.

"Let me think about it first . I didn't promise you that i'm going to marry him. I can reject him if I feel like doing it " when I finished my words I walk faster towards my bedroom.

I saw my cousins at the staircases probably eavesdropping our conversation. But who care... They will know the truth one day.

"Unnie... Are you alright?" Jihyo and tzuyu ask me with concern

"I'm alright.... I'm just tired.." I answer with my weak smile.

They understand me and let me have my time alone. I bury my face on my pillow and shout as loudly as I can.