CH5

Inside taetae's car

Taehyung's P.O.V

Eomma keeps nudging appa's arm. I was wondering what is going on...

"Sooo..." appa breaks the silence

"Hmm??" I replied with a hum

"Are you interested taehyungie" eomma suddenly ask me a question that I don't understand

"Interested with what?? Are you going to buy me a new clothes??" I ask with my innocent voice.

"Aniyo!! Haha this kid.. I'm talking about Im Nayeon... Are you interested with her?" Appa explain

"Meurago?? N-nayeon?? Who is that??" I stuttered.. Well it was one on unexpected question..

"Haa Jinjja?! You forget that cute girl?" Eomma ask me again

"She is the one from Mr.Im daughter... Who sits infront of you at the restaurant" eomma explain

"Owhh... Her... I think she is n-ot b-bad" I answer. Biting my lips with nervousness..

"Ohh.. It's good if you think like that... Cause I do need you to marry as soon as possible" appa say

"That's why u bring you to eat with them... To find you taste.." appa say again

"M-meurago??!! Whu so sudden? And why her??" I say half screaming

"Yahh.. Relax.. It's not that so sudden.. We just don't like you to hang out with so many girl... Thats all... And also I feel like she suits you , doesn't she?" Eomma explain while looking at me

"What do you mean?? I can't hang out with girls anymore...? But why.. I didn't do anything to them?? Jebalyo" I say begging

"You sure you didn't do anything to them??" Eomma say while showing me some pictures of me kissing with some girls.. I mean alot of girls..

"Ahh ... That.....-" I answer nervously and got cut with my appa words

"No buts , no begging.. I really wanted to see you get married before i'm gone.. Who knows.... We all can die anytime... But it just an option. I can choose any other girls and bring them to us before next week!" Appa say while looking at me through the reflection of the mirror.

"Aigoo.. Jinjja?! Next week?? Can't you make it longer??" I begged again

"As what you appa said Taehyung ahh... No excuses.."

After all this talks we have arrived home I bid goodbye to appa and eomma because I will be staying at bangtan's dorm with my friend.

"Aigooyaaa.... Waeee... Why so suddenn" I whined to myself

Nayeon's P.O.V

When we arrived at home app go straight to his room.. Maybe he is so tired.. But Eomma ask me to have a little talk at the living room... At this time?? Weird...

"Nayeon-ah.. My sweetheart... Appa and eomma have been waiting for a long time to get a..."
Eomma breaks the silence.

"A what??" I ask in confusion

"A son-in-law.... Hi hi maybe its to early but you know... Why are  we waiting when there is an opportunity in front of our eyes."
Eomma explain.

I opens my eyes as wide as I can... "WHAT??!" I ask screaming because get shocked of what eomma said.

"Wait chills darling... I was just saying... Just to tell you the reason we bring you with us to have a dinner with mr. Kim's family... And that guy isn't he looks hot?!!" Eomma fangirling

"I can hear you from up here darling..." appa respond to eomma last sentence.

My eomma mouthed an 'opps' and put her finger on her lip. I laugh at the action and become serious again because of the question..

"You mean Taehyung?? But I don't know him and we just me-" appa interrupts me

"You can know him when you search for his name at Google.." appa say while going downstair.

"Well if you need time then go on but we do need answer from you as soon as possible.." eomma say before letting me go upstairs.

"N-nee..." I answer while going inside of my room.

After doing my night routine I grab my laptop and sit on my bed.

"Maybe it's right.... I should know about him first before denying it."

I start to searching for 'Taehyung' in Google... And damn this guy are soo popular... What type of chef this popular??? I click at a web that says ' kim taehyung's profile'

What the fish?? Wow he is so damn popular... what's this fangirling??  it's not wrong... he is good looking that's why people like him and also his friends I think I do start liking him.. wait what??!! No no no....!!! This is not right...

" let's just have some sleep.... Haaa it's tiring.." I said as I slowly drifting to Dreamland.......

The next morning

" sweetheart have you made any decision yet??" Eomma suddenly greet me with a question.

"Ahhhhh  you scared me eomma" I respond with surprise voice.

She just laughs and continue her cooking....

" maybe just give me a little bit more space and time eomma...... I need to think about it.." I respond with a guilty  feels inside me.

" it's okay if you want more time in space I can give you that but just as soon as possible maybe.." eomma say while smiling at me .

After eomma said that I quickly walk to the dining table and eat the breakfast that have been prepared by eomma

Sorry guys it's been a long time I didn't update this story I hope you enjoy it and please leave a comment also vote for my story... happy reading goodbye