Ch22

"Im Nayeon! Come to my office right now!" The sound came from the speaker on my table shocked me. I stopped typing and walked my way towards Taehyung's office. What is it this time?

As usual, I knocked and open the door. I can see the serious face on him. I closed the door and stepped in front of his desk.

"Nee.. Is there anything?" I asked politely.

"Yes , I wanted you to choose one type of punishment and suggest it to me!" He said sternly.

"Just what is wrong with you oppa?" I ask him curiously.

"Look , I told you to bring the appointment file. Not the payment file!" He raise from his seat.

"So?" I asked him , still confuse.

"You need to be punished by that" he said cheekily.

I laughed loudly by his childish attitude.

"Ppali! Or do you want me to choose the punishment myself?" He said while browsing the internet with his phone.

I feel like dying from laughing so much. What the heck is going on with this man? 

"Ahh oppa!~ You sure about it? Let me check the file. I do think that is the right file." I questioned myself.

He slap my hand lightly and hide the file on his chair. I eyed him suspiciously.

"Oppa.. Let's just give me time to take the right file and forget about this punishment can you?" I tried to give him excuses.

"Look! I found plenty of it. Now choose. One , spanking. Two , kiss on the lips. And lastly , " he wiggled his eyebrow at the last option. I know what he meant by that.

My mouth wide open " yah, why are the punishments... Like.. A-adult stuff?" I asked him nervously.

He walked to me and I stepped backward until my back touches the wall. He uses his hand and trapped me. His mouth get near to my ear.

"Because we're an adult , right?" He whisper with his deepest yet sexy voice.

I pushed his chest away. " b-but -" he quite me down by shutting my lips with his fingers.

"Choose." He said teasingly.

"Hmm.. I'll choose the easiest one. Kiss on the lips" I said bravely but for sure I'm soo nervous that time.

"Nice.. Come here" he dragged me to the middle of his office room that have bigger space. I closed my eyes waiting for his lips. I feel him leaning towards me. But then a loud sound heard and my forehead hurt. Taehyung just flicked my forehead.

"Ahh! What is that for?" I whined as I rub my forehead.

"It was you to do this punishment not me. So, Instead of me kissing you , you should kiss me this time" he told me with annoying tone.

"Ohh... Miane" I chuckled softly.
"Oppa you should close your eyes. I get shy easily" I asked him.

"As long as you kiss me" he said and close his eyes. I tip toed to reached for his lips. I leaned in and look at his soft lips.

I cupped his cheeks and  our face was inches away. As I nearly planted a kiss , someone knocked the door. Taehyung opens his eyes and peck me on the lips. I was surprised by his action.

"Maybe later at home babe." he said then smirk at the blushing me.

Then the door opens revealing appa.

"Did I ruined anything" Appa cleared his throat.

I realised that Taehyung and my hand was still holding each other. We parted our hands and I excuse myself. Before I could step outside I heard appa said something.