Ch18

After Taehyung leave my room , I ran to the closet and take a look at the outfit he told me. It was very nice and elegant tho. I sigh and straight to take shower.

I spaced out a lot while bathing. I'm thinking if I should quit my  job or just refuse Taehyung's request. I dried myself and stand in front of my closet , staring at the outfit. I grabbed my phone and make a phone call. I'm waiting for respond while getting my makeup done.

"Hello?" Someone spoke at the other line.

"Hello.. Somi-yah... I have something to tell you." I told her sadly.

"W-wae? Are you okay" she sounded serious.

"I need to quit... Taehyung asked me to work with him"

"Aww..... But you're quitting job because you have to work with him?" She asked .

"Nee"

"SOO CUTE!!" She shouted

"Yah! You're not sad? I'm leaving you know?" I asked her seriously

"Of course I'm happy, you're having a sweet time with him- Ahh unnie customers are so many here lets meet other time"

"Nee... I'm also preparing myself..anyeong~"

I hung up. Today is my first day to work. Of course I'll look very different. I won't be wearing compact powder and lipstick. I'll be wearing everything and a red , red lipstick. I took the outfit and wore it. It kinda revealing my body shape but I don't have any choice. I let my wavy dark hair down and put earrings. I took the suitable handbag and stared at the reflection on the mirror.

"Not bad Nayeon" I said proudly.

I walked to the closet and rummaged the clothes to find my cafe apron and cap. After I've found it , I headed toward the front door. I wore my black stiletto that I used for Taehyung and my wedding party.

While getting down using the lift (yeah they are living in apartment) I noticed that everyone was looking at me. I felt really uncomfortable.... Aigoo , why would Taehyung bought this small outfit for me....

"Let's go with the cafe first" I talked to myself and zooming to the cafe.

The bell ringed as I opened the front door.

"Welcome to the Im's Cafe , how may i- Unnie?!" The familiar voice greeted me.

"Somi-yahh!!" I spread my arms asking for a hug.

"Unnie you look damn pretty!" She said while hugging me.

"I come here to return the cap and also the apron."

"Ohh manager-nim was inside her room" she said and pointed at the closed room.

I walked and stand infront of the door. I mouthed somi 'thank you' and she nodded. I knocked and heard a female voice inside saying 'come in' .

I walked inside the room and her eyes widened.

"N-nayeon-shi?" "Ahhh Pretty!!" She said and clapped for me.

I smiled and handed her the apron and cap.

"No need to explain. I know what you 're doing.. Goo you will be late for your first day." She said warmly.

I really liked my manager so much. I treated her just like I treated eomma. She was kind , motherly , friendly. My eyes got watery but managed to control myself from crying. I go nearer and hug her tightly.

"Thank you manager - nim. I love you"

"Haha... Nayeonie it's okay....  I love you too"

I break the hug and looked at my wristwatch.shit. I'm late. I bid them goodbye and go to the office that Taehyung gave me the address.

I entered the front door that leads me to the lobby. Suddenly , a girl voice talking to me.

"Oh hello. You must be the new worker here right?"

I nodded.

"Let me lead you to your office." She said politely and lead me to the 8th floor.

"Here. Everything was provided. And here is your boss room." She pointed at the door beside me that have a tag named ' Kim Taehyung ' .

"You need to report yourself first before starting your work. If you need help just ask your friends here. I'll take my leave first." She said and walked away.

I walked toward Taehyung's room and knocked on the door. I heard a 'come in' from inside and I opened the door revealing Taehyung who was typing on the computer , not even sparing glances at the surrounding.

"I'm here to report myself , Kim Taehyung-shi" I said happily.

He looked up and his eyes widened. "N-nayeon?"

"Who else..? " I said and winked at him.

I saw him blushing. He was so cute. But suddenly his gaze changed and become naughty.

" what a red , red lips my 'personal assistant' have" he said teasingly while heading to my direction. I saw him licking his lips several time.

" yah stop being pervert." I said walking backward.

"I will tell you some rules here. Come here." He said and asking me to come closer.

Once I get really close with him he hugged me tightly. I struggled to get free but gave up as it will give me nothing.

"Okay first , don't talk or flirt with other men. Second , we need to get to work together. Third , if you breaks any rule I will punish you. Only I have the power to punish you. Arrasseo?" He said sexily.

"Nee... Arraseo Kim Taehyung-shi... Now let me go" I said lazily.

"Also don't call me that. Instead just call me oppa." He said and tapped my nose. Our face are inches close. I can feel his breath so he can.

"Nee oppa." I said cutely.

"Do you want your payment  today?" He asked seriously.

"Already?" I asked in confusion

He suddenly take my arm and put it around his neck and he snaked his arms around my waist before aiming for my lips. We kissed. Yeah we kissed. He kiss me passionately and deepens the kiss. I control myself so that no sound was heard. But I failed. I let out little moan and I can feel his smiling. He breaks the kiss

"You can get this kind of payment whenever you want. Just ask for it. I'll give you more." He said and winked at me. I blushed and stand there , lost in my own mind.

"Go to work. We'll be having lunch together." He said and planted another peck on my lips before I walked out of his room.