Ch33

»»»FastForward«««

Nayeon's P.O.V

It's been about 1 year and half I was married with this dorky man. But I loved him. There were time we fight but get along after some minutes. But right now Taehyung's seems really jealous about me and that f**king Hanuel. He was the cause of our war between me and Taehyung.

»»»FlashBack«««

I was waiting for Taehyung to grab our dinner. When I was leaning on his front car , someone shout my name.

"Nayeon-shi!" I looked at my left to see Hanuel jogged towards me. He catch his breath and talked to me.

"Mind having lunch together with me? As a token of appreciation." He smiled.

"Ohh.. No thank you. I was about to have lunch with my husband. And about that 'appreciation', you should treat Kyungsoo instead. He helped you alot." I declined politely.

I heard footsteps from the elevator , probaly Taehyung.

"Honey~" Taehyung shout and smiled cheekily.

Suddenly , Hanuel took the back of my head and smashed his lips on mine. I was stunned and my eyes widened. I pushed him harshly but he wouldn't budge. I heard someone running towards us and a fist was thrown on Hanuel face. He fell on the ground and he have nose bleed.

"You! How dare you kissed her!" Taehyung said with his darken expression. He continuously kicked Hanuel , not even care about the latter who was shouting in pain.

Tears welled in my eyes. I touched my lips and bursted into tears. Taehyung notice me and he drags me inside his car and start to drive , he not even care that Hanuel was in front of his car. Taehyung kept quite all along the journey while I was crying really bad. He stopped his car beside the usual park we hang out.

He looked at me and his expression never changed.

"What was that huh?!" He half-yell at me.

"I -I don't know. He suddenly k-kissed me." I cry harder when I finished my sentence. I really regret even that's not what I wanted.

"But why are you talking to him!" He yelled and vent his anger on the steering. I shut my mouth.

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry... I regret it." I grabbed his hand and I hold it really tight. He let me be and just stared at me.

"I promised I won't talk to him anymore." I said weakly. Suddenly , Taehyung's hand caressed my hair. I looked up at him and he took my chin. He wiped the tears on my face and cupped my cheeks.

"If you said that you didn't do it , I'll trust you. But I kept your promise. Never talked with other guys like him and don't let him touch you easily." He said softly yet anger can seem in his eyes.

"I saw it , but I'm really jealous even I know you don't like it." He said and kissed my forehead. I hugged him tighter and cry on his shoulder.

"I promise." I said weakly. He patted my back and broke the hug.

"Now , don't cry you looked really ugly." He teased me and I laughed. Luckily , I brought my make-up pouch in my handbag. I retouch my makeup in the car while Taehyung drove to the nearest restaurant.