Aftermath

Penny POV

I walked into HQ the following morning ready to face the world. I was bursting with confidence and felt so happy. Who cares if my uncle started a fire this morning with the toaster! I'll replace the curtains tomorrow. I rounded the corner and waved to my best friend Kayla. She walked on over. I was too late to hide my emotions though and she squealed. 

"I'D KNOW THAT EXPRESSION ANYWHERE!!! What happened!! Full story NOW!" 

Too happy to care if she knew or not I told the whole story, skipping the part where I fell on Talon, and she replied by falling off the bench and kicking her legs in the air squealing. 

"I knew it!!! I knew it!!!" 

"Calm down Kayla," I said hushing her, "Someone could hear you!" 

"You guys are sooooo cute together!!! You are going to have so many cute babies!!!" 

"What?!" I said shocked. "We can't do that! Talon is a MAD agent!"

"So what?! Doesn't that make it more romantic?" She grinned evily and turned to me. "Where does Talon live?" I gulped, this was trouble.

Talon POV

My morning would have been crap if not for last night. My uncle woke me up by dumping ice cold water on me. Then ordered his favorite breakfast. I would've usually burnt it on purpose but today I was so giddy I didn't even bother to 'accidentally' burn it. I blackened it. He sent me off to my room but I just sat and recalled last night... Her eyes were so bright in the moonlight. Her skin... just wow... And her hair fell perfectly after in an intense wind, while snuggled up against me. 

My uncle shattered the memory with a bellow of, "TALON!" 

Well, there goes the happiness. What's today's stupid plan? Oh well, it doesn't matter.  As long as Penny's there...

(Admit it you all know where this is going...)