Talon's Mission

Talon POV

I practically ran into the lair. Uncle Claw was glaring down at me with MadCat on his lap. She imitated his vicious glare. I would throw something at that stupid cat but I can tell my uncle is steamed. 

"TALON! Where were you!?" 

I lied frantically. No way was I getting shark tank treatment today. 

"I was cleaning my room Uncle C! Now tell me whats your new brilliant plan you've been working on?" 

The flattery worked. Dr. Claw sat upright in his chair and said smugly, "My spies have picked up exciting and recent news! Inspector Gadget has a niece!" 

I couldn't help it. I slapped my forehead and cried in frustration. 

"That's not recent Uncle C! Penny's been ruining your plans for the last year now!"

 I shrank back as Dr. Claw bellowed, "YES IT IS RECENT! YOU WILL DO AS I SAY! INSPECTOR GADGET IS CLOSE TO THAT GIRL! TOMORROW GO KIDNAP THAT GIRL AND WE WILL HOLD HER FOR RANSOM!" 

MadCat fell off his lap and screeched. I was taken aback. 

"Yes Uncle Claw!"  As I walked away I mumbled, "Took you all this time to actually think of a good plan..."

 "WHAT WAS THAT!!!" 

"Nothing Uncle Claw, I'll go get her!" I sprinted out of the room. I could still hear him as I took off. "Can you believe that kid MadCat! Thinks he knows everything. Him and his hair vanities..."

 What did this have to do with my hair? I rolled my eyes as I soared through the sky. Honestly, how is he so clueless? Then what my mission was finally sank in. I had to kidnap Penny? Tomorrow? I thought about it. Did I want to do this? Not really, but if I didn't Uncle Claw would make me shark food. If I did kidnap her it would be fun to hang out with Pretty Penny but I didn't want Uncle C to hurt her. Well, I would finally complete a mission if I did get her. Then he would have enough trust in me at least not to throw me into the tank. I could protect her. Then I got an idea. I turned back to my part of the base. I had to set up and plan. Yes, this would work out perfectly...