Crowns and Closets; Part 1

Penny POV

I was EXTREMELY uncomfortable. The dress was a pretty shade of blue and any other time I would have loved it, but not on a mission. I walked through the castle trying not to mess with the fabric. I reached a huge set of double doors and knocked. A moment later a beautiful teenager opened the door. 

"Are you Penny?" she asked with a Hispanic accent. 

"Yes. I am Penny your majesty. " I have dealt with royalty before, most are stuck up and stubborn but Victoria threw open the door and gave me a hug.

"Welcome Penny. Let's have some fun!" I smiled, maybe this wouldn't be all that bad. 

Talon POV

This mission sucked. I scratched at the frilly tie I had to wear. The suit was uncomfortable and I didn't really like wearing white. It got dirty too fast. I adjusted my walking stick that showed in this country that I had some position in this country. I walked down the cobblestone street. Before I went up to the castle entrance I checked myself. Suit was okay, I recalled my Hispanic accent, and I quickly brushed my hair out of my eyes. I didn't enjoy not having it slicked. I figured I was okay and I walked up to the booth. A young lady was seated there obviously bored out of her mind. Perfect.

"Buenos días, hermosa" I greeted her.

 She blushed and requested my ID. I showed her a fake ID card I had created earlier. To keep her distracted from any imperfections on my card I flirted with her. After 5 minutes I was cleared and I kissed her hand. 

"Adiós por ahora, Señorita" I said. She giggled.

I rolled my eyes once I was out of sight. Penny was the only one who would ever have my heart. She was so perfect. I walked into the giant mansion. "Royalty," I scoffed, "Show offs."

(Sorry guys my Spanish isn't perfect.)

Penny POV

Victoria and I were close instantly. We chatted about palace life and life in Canada. She taught me a bit of Spanish and I taught her some more English, though she was pretty good at it already.

"So," Victoria started, "do you have a boyfriend?"

I blushed, "No, not yet."

"A crush?" she asked grinning.

"Well..." I hesitated. 

(Guys, this isn't Elena of Avalor

(Guys, this isn't Elena of Avalor. I only realized she looked like her after I drew it. Sorry.)

"Oooooohhh. Who is it? Don't worry I won't tell." she said excited.

"Well, okay, but don't tell. He... uh... well... he's my uncle's rival's nephew. So we can't be together. His name is Talon." I blushed.

"Awhhhh. That's so cute. Is he the one your protecting my crown from?" she asked thoroughly interested.

"Actually yes. His uncle, Dr. Claw, has the weirdest plans. The crown's probably for his grandma or something." I said rolling my eyes.