Penny's Discovery

Penny POV

I sat on the edge of the HQ building. This is were Talon and I sat for my birthday. He gave me my rocket boots. He called me an angle. I gave another sob, pulling myself close. How could he!? I pushed my bangs aside and looked up. Didn't he love me? I thought he said he did. Then how could he do that?

Maybe... maybe he didn't want to. Maybe, she made him. After all, he did fight her when he recognized me. Wait, what did he say? Penny... my compute... Computer. His computer, in his room. He must have left something there. It couldn't hurt to check. I stood up, wiped away whatever tears were left and activated my rocket boots.

--------------------------------------------------------

I landed at where Talon and I were before he blindfolded me. I looked around but didn't see anything that would be close to a doorway to a MAD base. Hmm... I know he didn't take me past this alley. It had to be here. Maybe it was hidden? I swiped and opened my codex. Placing it on my eyes I scanned the alley. There. A hidden box with suspicious wiring. I pulled it open. Shoot. A pass code. 

I typed fast. This code was heavily blocked. I wasn't advanced enough to hack into this kind of security. I was going to have to guess. Let's see what would Talon put as a password?

talonthebest - I tried.

Beep

Nope, how about... 

talon#handsome 

Beep

Dang it. What did Tal like? Well... I wasn't sure, but if he did love me...

Talenny<3

Ding!

"Yes!" I celebrated. Wait, Talon's password was Talenny<3? He couldn't love Sarah if his passwords were about us. This called for investigation. 

The wall slid away and I ran down the hall. I recalled how he had spun me, about... here. I recognized the MAD holoroom. Okay, so from here... I ran down another hall. Wait, I recognized that picture. Talon's room was this way! I ran down the hall... the closet where he hugged me... the balcony were he flipped us into his room! I ran to it and swung myself off. I landed on his windowsill. This was it. 

I pushed open his window. Landing on the floor I looked around. His room was pretty much in the same shape... except for the pictures of me. I gasped and looked around. All over a wall there were pictures of us during our fights. I blushed when I saw one of us in France. That was the best mission ever. 

Wait Penny, focus. You have to help Talon! I walked over to his computer. Opening the screen, I gasped. His background was of me too! Only this picture had a heart around me. In the corner it said, My Angel. Where did he get all of these pictures? I blushed and checked his documents. Mostly designs and other things. No messages or anything that would give me an idea of what happened. I sighed in frustration and kicked the desk. HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME!? 

I heard paper fall and stopped. What was that? I knelt down by the desk. A note. I picked it up and unfolded it.

The cup of water on the counter. I'm so sorry Pretty Penny.    - Talon

I frowned. Water? I turned and walked through the door to his kitchen. There. I inspected the shattered glass. It was broken and liquid was puddled around it. The liquid looked like water. Why would Talon fall for her over a cup of water? Maybe it wasn't water. I scanned it with my codex. This wasn't water... It was a love potion!

Of course! Talon drank this, it must've been contaminated by Sarah! He then fell for Sarah even though he likes me! Then because love potion doesn't last forever... she fed him chocolates to keep the effect! Talon didn't betray me!!! My head sang. I ran to the window and took off. I was going to teach that Sarah a lesson. 

No one takes Talon from me.