Confession?

Penny POV

What do I say? Do I tell him the truth? Straight up or hard to get? I was super nervous, and it didn't help that I knew I was the color of a overripe tomato. He stared at me intently. He was on edge too. I took a deep breath in and blew out. 

Talon POV

She was taking her sweet time wasn't she? Finally she breathed in and out heavily and spoke. 

"I do have a crush... and I won't say his name, but I will describe him." My heart fell, it couldn't possibly be me. 

"Well go on!" I said catching my breath.

"He's... tall. He has dark black hair. Um... You do know him..." I do? I was going to take out this punk... taking my Pretty Penny from me...

"He... we hang out a lot. He has these beautiful dark eyes... he likes to be a bad boy but I know there is good in him. He can be so sweet sometimes... or a down right jerk. That's why I like him so much." her eyes glazed as she looked dreamily out my window.

I couldn't take it. I stood up and paced the room. She snapped out of her daze and looked at me worriedly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I'm fine. Just thinking okay!?" I snapped.

"But your being..."

"You aren't my mother. Just leave me alone for a moment Penny!" I practically shouted.

She was taken aback. Her eyes began to fill with tears. I stopped. 

"Wait, Penny. I..."

She stood up and ran out of the room. I froze and watched her leave, her footsteps pounding down the hallway. 

I. Was. An. IDIOT!!! I grabbed my jacket and chased after Penny.