Captured

Penny POV

I ran with Kayla in our training session. A long hallway filled with weaponry was in our path. I flipped over a swung ax and Kayla dived out of the way. Kayla started to run again not noticing the  trip wire she was about to run over. 

"Kayla! Wait! Stop!" I called out.

Too late.

Kayla tripped, activated the trap and arrows started to fly. I ducked while pushing Kayla so we could crawl out of shooting range. Kayla let out a cry as one of the arrows hit her in the shoulder. The weapons froze mid air and the holoroom reset itself. 

I sighed and stood up. 

"You know, even though they're only programmed to look sharp, I swear that they still hurt just as bad." Kayla complained, rubbing her shoulder.

I grinned and we went to reset the holoroom. 

Talon POV

I paced around my room. 

Okay, breath Talon. You can do this. All you have to do is just, create an evil plan, have her stop it, then ask her out before everything explodes and we end up getting separated. Like usual.

Like usual?

I thought about it. 

I kinda have asked her out before. It was more flirtish then real but it was there. I asked her to lunch, I asked her to a movie, everything exploded before she could say yes if she wasn't being all goody HQ agent at the moment.

I groaned and flopped on my bed. This stuff made my head hurt. I needed to go do something.

Penny POV

"Penny, we believe that agents from another evil company are going to team up with MAD. Your mission is to stop the team up and keep MAD separate from other organisations." Chief sighed, "They give us enough trouble already."

"Got it Chief. I'll go get Uncle Gadget." I said reassuringly.

"That won't be necessary. I'm raising you to a level 10 status. This mission is yours alone."

I gasped, "WOW! Thanks Chief!"

I hugged him and then ran off to get my new gadgets from the Professor. Time for an upgrade.

*Later*

I grinned, my shaded motorcycle helmet protecting my eyes from the intense wind. The necklace that Talon gave me was gently rocking on it's chain and I revved my engine. 

Freedom! 

Okay focus Penny. Talon's 'secret lair' is right around this corner.

Talon POV

I jumped as the door opened. I leaned over my pull up bar to see Penny creeping around, looking for something in my warehouse. 

"Hey Pretty Penny. Need something?" I teased leaning over the bar.

Penny turned and looked at me. She blushed and avoided eye contact. I chuckled and did two more pull ups just to show off.

Penny POV

I blushed and looked at the ground. Obviously Talon didn't know what the other organization was planning for today, since his was dressed in a tank top and gym shorts. He did more pull ups and I rolled my eyes. 

"Stop showing off you dork. We need to go." 

He stopped, "Go where?"

"I'll tell you when we get there. Come on."

He followed like a curious kitten. Perfect. I wouldn't tell him that I tricked him until we were far away from here. 

I jumped onto my motorcycle and gestured for him to get on behind me. 

He smiled and shook his head, "No way Pen. I don't know what you rigged that thing with."

I looked at him annoyed. He was wasting time!

"Well what do you suggest? My boots aren't charged at the moment and you're not wearing yours."

"Here." 

I took his hand and he led me to his motorcycle, which I had failed to see parked in a corner.

"Yeah... you know I'm more comfortable with mine..." 

I started to let go of his hand but Talon pulled me back and put me behind him on the bike. 

"Talon! Not now!" I complained happily.

He grinned and revved the engine. I cried out and grabbed his shoulders as I was nearly thrown off the bike. I hugged him tightly and he dropped a helmet on my head. 

"Safety first Penny." he winked.

"Since when do you care about that stuff?" I asked playing along.

"Since I met you!" he teased.

Talon POV

I enjoyed the nice breeze on my face, blowing my black hair out of my face. I glanced behind me at Penny. She was watching the trees go by. She caught my eye and smiled.

"Whatch ya thinking about?" I asked, eyes back on the road.

"Just... stuff."

"What? My excellent work-out methods?" I teased.

"Don't push your luck. I was thinking about what Kayla would say if she knew what we were doing."

I laughed, "She'd probably write about it and post it somewhere."

She laughed too, "She probably would."

Penny POV

About 10 minutes later Talon pulled over and looked at me. 

"Where are we going again?"

I blanced. 

"Uh..."

"I thought you had someplace in mind."

"Well... this is kinda a mission for me... and..."

He grinned, "Oh, so you tricked me huh? What was the mission?"

"Well... if you don't go through with it."

"Anything for you." 

I blushed, "Another organization wanted to team up with you. I came to stop them, but they haven't exactly shown up."

"Don't worry Pen. Teaming up with another evil company is the worst idea. They usually cheat on you, ending with murder probably."

"Oh... that makes me feel kinda silly now."

"Don't worry bout....."

Talon's eyes suddenly closed and he leaned forward crashing into me.

"Talon? Are you o.." 

A pain erupted from my neck and I reached up to pull out a feathered dart.

Shoot.

I blacked out.

Sorry it took so long. I've been very busy. Thanks for all your support!

(And I apologize SnowQueen221B, Talon looked like he was going to kiss her for a sec. ;P Not yet!)

Peace out Talenny Fans!

~Katalyne