Talenny and Tangled

(Okay, I'm stealing Disney's photo for a sec. I think Blonde and Penny have a lot of characteristics in common...)

Talon POV

I checked the last few components on my machine. Perfect. It didn't take much to convince Uncle C that this was an 'evil' plan. I scoffed at the stupidity of it. Honestly, this was the worst idea yet. Now, I thought sitting down on a nearby rock, I have to think of a name for it before Penny gets here.

Penny POV

"I'm on it chief. You can count on me!" Uncle Gadget said, leaping to his feet.

Chief nodded and disappeared back into the cabinet, to be followed with an explosion. Yes! I was glad for the mission. I couldn't wait to see Talon! I mean, kick MAD's butt. It was suspicious though... I thought, how our intel didn't know anything about what the machine did. They were usually really good at that. I jumped in the Gadgetmobile with Uncle Gadget. 

"And a smooooth takeoff." he said, crashing into a telephone pole. 

Brain face-palmed his head. I giggled. 

Talon POV

 Where was she? I wondered. Finally I saw Gadget snooping around following Brain.

"Yesh," I said out loud, "What took you Pretty Penny?"

"Nothing really, I came as fast as Uncle Gadget would go." she said startling me.

"Oh, uh... Penny!" I stuttered badly. Wow. Smooth Talon.

"So, going to tell me what that is or should I just destroy it?" she asked pointing at the machine behind me.

"Awhhh.... But I made it for you! Catch!" I said throwing her a pole, attached to a wire.

"What the!" she said catching it.

I smiled and held on to my own, while pushing a button. Then I flipped a switch and white light flashed.

Penny POV

I screamed as the ground materialized beneath me. I tumbled, scraping skin and probably getting some major bruises. I rolled to a stop and sat up. I looked at the hill I had just rolled down. What the... Was that... Hair?

A long river of golden hair wound down the hill, I traced it to my feet. WHAT. Was that MY hair?

I looked horrified to Talon, who was conveniently laughing his head off, pointing at me.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?!?!" I yelled seriously freaking out.

"I... haha... it looks like... haha... the evil machine put us in... haha... the story of Rapunzel..." he said snorting.

I fingered one of my LONG locks. 

"Wait, what? Your machine puts people in fairy tales? What possible benefit could come out of this?"

"I really have no idea but Uncle C liked it. Anyhoo, I like your hair blonde. I'm going to start calling you that." he said grinning.

"Why did you drag me in here with you!? And why am I Rapunzel? Aren't I supposed to be in a tower?" I asked, confused.

"Maybe its the Disney version." he shrugged, "That makes me Flynn Rider I guess. Would explain the outfit."

He was dressed in similar clothes. I couldn't help but think that he looked good in blue. 

"Talon this is serious. Here help me. There's no way I'm going to make it dragging all of this." I said, throwing him a section of hair.

It knocked him off balance with it's weight. We gathered up my hair. There was like a freaking truckload of it! I thought.