A New Challenge

(Okay, sorry guys but I don't have time to draw a new villain. Miraculous Ladybug didn't just collide with Talenny. Sorry.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Talon POV

I worked through the night. Uncle C was going to have my neck if I didn't get this sparkle bomb finished. It was boring work. I yawned and my throat felt dry. A small brake can't hurt, I thought.

I got up and walked over to the sink. I pored a glass of water. Before I could take a sip, I heard a bang from the room next to mine. I set it down. No one should be awake except for me. I pulled out my gum gun and advanced. I opened the door. The room was dark, but small. I flipped on the lights. Hmm... the room was empty, excluding the many failed or set aside evil plots, guns, and missiles. What could have made the sound? 

BANG! 

I jumped and spun around. 

"Ohhhhh...." I sighed. It was just a window. I peaked out for a second. It was very windy and it must've blown the window open. I closed it and latched it shut. Walking back to my desk, I reached over and took a nice drink of water. I set the cup down, it still had about a fourth amount of water.

I sat down at my desk and picked up a plate of metal. I started to hammer it out when I heard a bubbling sound. I spun around. Oh no...

The cup of water was bubbling and turning colors. One of the air packets burst and a smoky wisp formed a heart. Oh no no no no no...... I grabbed my pen and scribbled a note. I placed it behind the my computer screen.

I started to gag myself to throw up the tampered water. I was too late. Excruciating pain shot throughout my body and I screamed. I collapsed and shivered. How was I shivering? My head burned! Penny! I'm sorry! My mind screamed. I started to black out, and a dark shape hit the ground next to me. 

"Hello Talon." she said.

I fainted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Penny POV

I swung off of a rooftop. Using gymnastics class to my advantage I flipped onto a flagpole, leaping to the next building. I was really excited. Talon, *coughs* MAD had their first new plot in ages! Honestly, they never go longer than 4 days with out one. It's been almost a week since I've seen Talon. I could've just used my rocket boots but I wanted to save their energy for our time flying together. Which I was sure what was in store.

I landed in an awesome pose at the edge of a abandoned warehouse. Standing off I brushed off my shirt for show. I blushed, I felt like Talon when he shows off.

I opened the door and looked around. Crates were stacked high, creating a maze of sorts. I grinned, he was playing hard to get huh? I shook myself. I needed to calm down. I lurched wobbly into the air. I was getting better at flying. I flew over the crates and started to search.

"Talon? Where are you?" I called. 

I hovered, someone was giggling. And it wasn't a boy. I slowly descended and looked around a corner. My heart broke. 

A ditsy teen girl was sitting on Talon's lap. Her hair was purple and white, it was so badly styled I cringed. She giggled again and Talon smiled. She pulled on his neck and they kissed. My eyes filled with tears. 

"Talon!" I yelled. 

They broke apart and Talon looked at me. He looked super confused, like he didn't know me. The girl smiled evilly. Talon cocked his head.

"Penny?" he asked. It was like he didn't know who I was!

"How could you!?" Tears slipped out of my eyes.

The girl smiled a fake sympathetic smile.

"Are you Penny? Hello, I'm Sarah. Have you met Talon? His my boyfriend." she smirked as my mouth dropped. Boyfriend? But...

Talon's eyes widened. His face cleared. 

"Penny! She's not..." Sarah covered his mouth shoving a chocolate in.

"Penny... My compute..." he said through a mouthful of chocolate. Then his eyes dazed and he looked at the girl. 

"Can I kiss you Sarah?" he smiled, he looked like he was drunk.

"Of course Tal." She leaned forward and they kissed passionately. 

I couldn't stay, it broke my heart. My legs were shaking and I couldn't find the energy to run. How could he?! They broke apart and Sarah fed him another chocolate. She smirked at me. 

"He's mine Penny. Scram."

I sobbed and launched into the air. 

Talon POV

My mind was so fuzzy. Penny was on my lap. Why was she also flying away? I wanted to comfort her, she was crying. The purple haired Penny put another chocolate in my mouth. I hated the chocolates. They were bitter. I swallowed reflexively. My mind blurred again. Penny's hair was blonde again. 

"Kiss me again Tal. Please?" Penny begged.

I stiffened but she pulled my lips to hers. I gagged. Her lips were not soft, they tasted horrible. I gagged again and she pulled away, frowning. She wasn't Penny! Some part of me was still was myself. But it was a losing battle. The chocolates were drugged, and I couldn't get away.

I'm so sorry Penny. I'm so sorry.