Rainy Days

Penny POV

I ran threw the hallways delighted to be out of that cell. I heard Talon behind me and thought about when he was sleeping. He was very cute, since that time I wasn't being kidnapped by him and woke up to... yeah anyway. I still flush at the thought of it.
I ran through the halls excited to be out of that cell. No one knows it but I have a very deep fear of being locked up alone forever. Talon was with me this time though, so it wasn't too bad.
I found an exit miraculously and lept outside gasping in the cold winter air. The cold and heavily wet snow settled on me and I shivered.
A shadow suddenly fell over me and I jumped back to avoid whatever attack was about to fall apon me.
"Geez calm down Pen it's just me." Talon said holding up his jacket to cover us from the falling snow.
"That's exactly why I was worried." I teased sticking my tongue out at him.
"Oh I'm hurt." He said dramatically.

Talon POV

She laughed and huddled under my jacket peering out at the snow with those sky blue eyes. I caught myself staring at her and shook. Now or never Tal.
"Hey uh, Penny. I was wondering... There's a Christmas Ball going on at this place I know... And..." My courage gave out as she looked at me with those startling eyes.
"And?" She pressed.
"Would you go with me?" I stuttered out.
She looked at me emotionless and I began to worry...
"YES!"
She hugged me so suddenly I tripped backward and the melted slush in my jacket soaked us. Penny sat up flushing. 
"Sorry." She apologized pulling a black section of hair from my face.
I grinned.

Kayla POV

We huddled together at the fake lairs monitor as Talon helped Penny up.
"Pound it" I said to Dove.
Mission complete.

Hey guys. I'm so sorry I've been so busy with the holidays and other things I haven't updated in a while. I'm working on some artwork for this next chapter with my brand new drawing tablet and I'm really excited! Stay tuned!
(Was the format okay? It's my first time trying to write this on my phone)
-Katalyne Wibiberg