Fairytale Ending?

Talon POV

We hit the ground softer this time. I sat up and looked around. Where was Pretty Penny? As I searched I finally saw her golden blonde hair peaking out of the grass. I started to laugh so hard. The irony!!!!  Penny sat up startled. 

"Talon?!" she squeaked. 

I started to tear up I was laughing so hard. Brushing aside my messed up hair,  I scooped up the Thumblina-sized Penny Brown.

Penny POV

I cried out, or squeaked, as I dodged a tear of laughter the size of a car. Talon was laughing, barely able to stop for a breath. I kicked his index finger's nail hoping to get his attention.

"Talon! Hey stop laughing for a second before you drown me!" 

I winced as I yelled. It took a lot of effort to have my minuscule words reach him. Talon gasped for air heavily as he brushed away tears. 

"Hey... *Pant* Pretty Penny. *Pant* You know... You'd make a great MAD agent that way..." he half laughed.

I rolled my eyes, something he couldn't see, and remembered my codex. I swiped it open, surprised it still worked, and video called him. 

He placed me on his other palm and opened my call. 

"Tal, I think I have an idea on how to shut down the machine." I stated sternly now that he could hear me.

"Wait, what? Why are you telling me this? I have to stop you now." he said confused.

I blanched and then ended the call, sprinting to the edge of his hand. 

Stupid Penny! stupid stupid stupid....

He noticed my light steps and closed his hands together. I jumped off before he caught me. Luckily being light weight it didn't hurt to much when I fell on his knees.

"Hey! Penny stop!" 

Talon scrambled to stop me, but being tiny gave me an advantage over his clumsy grabs. I slid down his boot and landed in the dirt. I hid behind a rock and watched as Talon got down on his hands and knees and searched for me in the grass. 

"Penny! We don't have time for this." he complained brushing aside a patch of weeds.

I opened my codex and found the machine's signal. Opening up its control panel I began to hack at the security. Dang it! It was tightly secured with a TRIPLE encrypted malware program. Talon must've designed it himself, those were hard to come by. I liked a challenge. I worked steadily, hacking into the strength of the shield. I was just about done when the rock behind me was moved aside. 

I cried out as Talon closed his hands around me, blocking all the light.

"Gotch ya!" he said triumphantly.

I flinched as my codex opened up again, the bright light blinding. I smiled as the shields closed down around the machine. I tried to shut it down but a pass code was required. 

Really Talon?

Talon POV

I could feel her squirming around in my hands. I stood up and moved to a less grassy area, where I could see her if she got away. I groaned as a the small gaps in my hand glowed a techy blue. 

Her codex... oh well, she'd never get past my triple encrypted malware program. I designed it myself. 

"HEY TALON! WHAT IS YOUR PASSWORD!?" I heard her muffled voice yell from my hands. 

Or... she was super smart as well as beautiful and totally trashed my encryption. Oh Pretty Penny...

"Like I'm going to tell you." I scoffed.

I wondered what she was doing in there. My curiosity got the better of me and I peaked inside my fist. 

It was a good thing she was tiny otherwise that karate kick to the face would have been REALLY painful. For now, it stung.

"Ow!" I cried out, pushing Pen into one hand as I rubbed my nose.

She squirmed and kicked but I held on tight.

"I guess I finally won a round huh Penny? Penny 82 Talon 1" I said smugly. I knew I sounded stupid but I didn't care.

"You!... Wait... You keep track? Why would you... *Gasps* That's it!!!"

I was confused, what was it?

"Codex, voice-to-text, Capital T, Talenny <3" she commanded smugly.

I blanched and went bright red. 

How did she freaking know my secret password?!?! 

Penny POV

My codex automatically entered the password and shut down the machine. I smiled as I began to grow and Talon's face turned a tomato shade of crimson. His grip loosened, but he lurched forward as the world around us began to disintegrate. I flushed as we met each other's gaze, lightly hugging each other. I blacked out as the scenery vanished with a pop. 

Hey guys. I'm SO SORRY. I know it took forever, and that this chapter is short but schools been hectic lately. I just got done with our performance of The Music Man. (I was Ethel Toffiemire!)I will try harder to get chapters done. Again, I'm so sorry for leaving you hanging!

XOXO~ Katalyne