Can I Fix This?

Kayla POV

I hugged Penny. She wasn't crying anymore, but dark rings outlined her eyes. She probably didn't get any sleep last night. She shook with silent sobs. I squeezed her. I couldn't get out what was wrong, but if it was this bad, it had to be Talon. What did he do? 

"Do you want to tell me?" I asked gently.

She shook her head. I sighed. I was very good at shipping people... but this was a case even I couldn't solve. I hoped Talon fixed whatever he did to hurt her.

Talon POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. I hadn't slept all night. My hair was disheveled, but I didn't care. All I could think about was Penny. Was she okay? Of course she wasn't. I said I hated her, AND the #!&%*$#%! Sarah kissed me! I gagged, even the thought of those awful love chocolates disgusted me. How could I fix this?

I sat down on my bed. Burying my face in my hands I started to weep again. I just couldn't lose her... but I didn't know what to do to fix it. 

I sat up as a thought hit me.

Duh Talon, you say sorry. Then... uh... ask her out? No. Bad romantic Talon side. Kiss her. NO! I can't do that. I don't even know if she likes me back! * Sighing* That kiss though... I've dreamt about it... NO. Stop! You need to focus. K, Step one, say sorry. Wait, how are you going to do that? I mean, duh you say it but then... and where? Are you going to take her somewhere? On her balcony? That's a little cliche but I don't want to kidnap her... again. Dang... waking up to Penny though... Stop. Just stop.

I groaned and fell on my back. Why? Why did Sarah have to do this. I should've never talked to her... I knew she was bad. I mean, evil, but a bad kind of evil... What?

Sarah was my partner in school a LONG time ago. I knew she had the biggest crush on me, but I only fueled it and ignored her tries. Finally, I told her that I loved someone else and she broke down... and I left her there. 

I really didn't feel sorry for her now though. She deserved that broken nose Penny gave her. I still cocked a small smile. Penny had some pretty wicked punches. UGH!!!

I need to fix this. 

How?

I don't care about how. I just was going to do it. Somehow.

I grabbed my rocket boots and jumped from my window.

Penny POV

I looked at my mirror. I looked even worse. The dark circles under my eyes were reddish due to the new wave of tears I had just finished. I sniffed. My balcony doors were open and the brisk night air chilled my damp skin. I shivered and brushed aside my hair, it was down and tangled.

"Are you cold?" I jumped at that voice.

I gasped and two arms hugged me. I broke the hug, pushing them aside. I stood up and faced Talon. I wasn't prepared for the sight and my mouth dropped. He obviously hadn't slept either. His hair was askew and he had the same dark rings around his eyes.

"I'm not cold." I said.

He looked down. 

"Pen, we... we need to talk." 

"I'm fine Tal."

"No your not. And neither am I." he took my hand and sat me down on the bed, then sat next to me.

"Pen, I'm not sure how to fix this. Can you help me?" he said pleadingly, searching my eyes.

"I don't know either. I... I don't know how to fix broken hearts." I was really confused. 

"Well, can we figure it out together?" he said taking both my hands.

I looked at him. I could tell he was sorry, and I knew it wasn't his fault.

"She was never anything to me. It was only her love potions that made me do that. And, even then I never made a move, it was all her. The whole time she looked like you to me. But she wasn't, I could tell. You are smart, curious, loyal, gentle, not to mention beautiful." 

He traced my jaw line. I noted, that his hands were not gloved. His skin felt... nice. I leaned against his hand.

"I forgive you Talon." I pulled his ear down to my mouth, "And don't worry, my heart does too."

Talon POV 

I grinned, her hot breath really made me shiver. I noted my position. I leaned to the side and I kissed the back of her neck passionately. She gasped, but didn't pull away.

I traced up her neck, then her jawline, and then...

"Nope." she said, pushing me away gently by pushing her finger on my nose. 

I sighed. 

"Someday, I'm going to get that kiss Penny."

"But not tonight!" she giggled. "You'll have to come up with a evil plan that lures me in." 

I grinned. 

"Challenge accepted Pen. See you tomorrow." 

I kissed her check making her blush. Then I jumped from her balcony. 

That... went way better than expected.

Penny POV

I shivered. I could still feel the spots where he kissed up my neck. I longed for his kisses again... Stop. Too fast. Enjoy the moment Penny.

Talon was in the distance when he circled. With his boots he quickly did a heart shape. Then he flew away. 

I blushed and closed the balcony doors.

Hey guys! I hoped you loved the chap! I just wanted to thank you for the 1K reads!!! It makes me so happy to know you like it!

Also my cousin is writing a book and I wanted to share it with you! Her name is @karlyruth and her book is called Dimension Jumpers. 

AND>>> as a special thank you present for the reads... here is a clipping for upcoming chapters!!!

I screamed as the ground materialized beneath me. I rolled, scraping skin and probably getting some major bruises. I rolled to a stop as I looked at the hill I just tumbled down. What the... was that... hair?

A long river of hair was wounding down the hill I traced it all the way to my feet. What. Was that MY hair?!

I looked over at Talon, who was conveniently laughing his head off pointing at me.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?!?!" I yelled seriously freaking out.

"I.. haha... it looks like.... haha.... the evil machine put us in... haha... the story of Rapunzel...." he said snorting.

Hoped you liked it!!! Peace out Talenny fans!