City Skies

Talon POV

We chased each other around the clouds. She looked so happy. I knew that was I great gift, I thought triumphantly. She grinned and disappeared behind a puffy cloud. I circled it but didn't see her. Where'd she go?!

Suddenly she popped out of the cloud and grabbed me around the middle. She laughed as she pulled me into the cloud. The moisture made my hair lose the purple hair gel. I laughed along, and hugged her back. She was surprised and loosened her grip. My head rested on her shoulder, I grinned. She slowly put her hands back on my midsection. I relaxed and started to stroke her shoulder blades, then between them, then down to her midsection, and then, smirking, I went further down...

"Talon!" she gasped, and pushed me away.

I laughed and she death glared me. 

"Don't do that!" she pouted.

"But I'm evil, its my job." I teased and lunged. 

She shrieked and dove out of the cloud. We had a chasing session. She twirled and dodged. She was getting pretty good at flying.

Penny POV

Oh my gosh. That was so embarrassing. But the traitorous part of my brain knew I secretly liked it. I shook that thought and dodged Talon again. This was fun! I loved the rush of air in my face.

I flew straight up, making Talon miss yet again. He looked up and I laughed.

"Watch this Tal!" I called.

I cut the power on my boots.

Talon POV

OH MY GOSH NO!!!!!!!!!!

I hovered, stunned as she fell. Overwhelmed with new-found adrenaline, I shot faster than I ever had before. I had to catch her! Her hair swirled, covering her face. I couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying.

I reached forward and snatched her out of the air. She looked at me in surprise. 

"Hey, I was going to do a dive." she said confused, "Why did you catch me?" 

"Oh... uh.. I thought your rocket boots malfunctioned, and that you were actually falling." I stuttered. Oops. Make that laughing.

"Oh, well, that was sweet of you." she smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

I blushed. "You missed Pretty Penny." I teased.

She blushed too, but laughed lightly. "Nope. You've had enough action for today. I have to get home."

"Oh but it's cold outside." I teased, half singing, half talking. Why did that song even come into my head?

She laughed. "Well, maybe next time you can sing to me. And then I'll think about that kiss." 

"You've got yourself a deal." she blushed.

"I'll see you later Pen." I said.

"Bye Talon!" she said flying away.

"Love ya Penny!" I called after her. Oh shoot what?! I covered my mouth with my hands.

She turned, "What did you say?!" she called.

"Nothing! See ya later!" I flew away.

Hey guys!  I hoped you like the chapter. Guess what!? I wrote another book, and this time it's for all Miraculous Ladybug fans! Please read it and enjoy!

Peace out Talenny fans!