Once Upon an End

Talon POV

We hit the ground, rolling in different directions painfully.

Deja vu much?

I sat up and winced as the machine pored black smoke before sparking out and collapsing. Penny sat up and looked to me. I looked back unsure of what to do. Oh... oh yeah, come on Talon!

"Uh... well... Catch you later Pretty Penny!" I stuttered.

Smooth.

I launched into the air and flew away.

Penny POV

He turned to leave and I lunged at him. I was finally going to catch Talon Claw. I stumbled as he flew away into the distance. I considered going after him, since I now had rocket boots as well, but decided that... alas, Talon Claw would live to annoy me another day.

Brain bounded into the clearing followed by my Uncle Gadget.

"Penny! There you are! You missed all of the flying squirrels! I swear there was something fishy about them. I have a suspicion, that they might be MAD agents!" he said dramatically.

"Sure Uncle Gadget. Let's get back to HQ though." I smiled.

Good old Uncle Gadget.

Kayla POV

Penny walked in with a day-dreamy smile. I rushed over, eager to hear the news.

"Sooooo.... what happened?! What did your boyfriend do now?" I teased.

"Kayla, he's not my boyfriend."

"Not yet..." I muttered under my breath.

She rolled her eyes.

"Well. He built a machine that turned the real world into a fairy tale story. We... uh... went through Rapunzel, uh... Little Mermaid, Pinocchio, umm.... Thumblina I believe..." 

There was some juicy information in there, due to her blushing. I grinned. 

"Really... Did anything... I don't know... HAPPEN, that I should know about?" I pressed.

She flushed harder.

"No."

"Penny, tell me and I'll buy you some ice cream."

"...No." 

"Or... I'll just text Dove and get her to tell me Talon's address so I can..."

"NO!!! I mean, no don't do that!!! I'll tell you! I'll tell you!" she freaked.

I grinned and gestured to the bench behind us.

Penny POV

Kayla basically fangirled throughout the entire story. Other agents looked at us like we were crazy every time she shrieked. When I finished Kayla bear hugged me.

"YOU TWO ARE SOOOOOO CUTE!" 

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help smiling.

Dove POV

I was working on a story at my laptop when my phone rang. Checking it, I answered the call from Talon.

"Dove! Sorry I know it's late but I have to tell you about today!" 

"Oh, it's fine. How did your plan go? What did Penny do?"

"Oh, well... She kinda flipped at first then... SHES SO FREAKING PERFECT.... I think.. I might be in love with her..."

I smiled as he rambled on. Honestly, I hoped they got together because the way he reacted to their encounters was hilarious. When he had finished, I had an idea... 

"Hey Tal, I think I know what you should do next."

"What?"

"Ask her out... you still haven't done that."

"What? But I... oh, well that time I kidnapped her, let's see.... uh, I did when... no that was more me..." 

I raised an eyebrow though he couldn't see me.

"Okay, your right, I haven't asked yet... but I'm going to!"

"When?"

"Uh... tomorrow. Yes! Tomorrow I'll go to her... oh shoot. What if you know, her uncle.... What would my uncle say!!!"

"Talon, just do it already."

"Uh.... okay, I have a plan... kinda..."

"Great. Tell me all about it tomorrow! I need to go."

"K, bye Dove."

"Goodnight."

I hung up the phone.

What was he planning?