After The Party

Talon POV

When I opened my eyes it was dark. What's on my shoulder? Oh, it's Penny. Wait, what? Penny? Why was Penny sleeping on me? I looked around. Ohhhhh.... that's right. Her party, my surprise. We were lying down on her beanbag on her bedroom floor. I gently wiggled out from under Penny and propped her up so she'd be comfortable. She murmured but didn't wake up.

I shivered and noticed Penny was doing the same. I carefully pulled the boots off of her feet, placing them aside. I slid my arms under her legs and arms and picked her up, bridal style. I laid her in the bed and pulled the blankets over her. She smiled in her sleep. "Talon kissed me... but he missed." she said pouting.

I blushed. I would have to tease her with that later. I spread her hair and moved her arms so she was comfortable. I stopped and stood there. She was so beautiful. I don't even know how this night happened, but I loved every second. Stooping down, I kissed her forehead. 

"Goodnight Pretty Penny, you'll be mine someday."

I walked onto her balcony and stopped. I had to leave something, my treacherous brain thought. I walked back in and fixed a little something. Then, smiling, I launched off of her balcony and into the night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Penny POV

I woke up the next morning and smiled. I was in my bed. Where was Tal? I sat up and stretched. Talon must have gone home. But I noticed that I was nicely tucked in. Maybe he does care, I thought. 

I started to head over to my bathroom to get ready but stopped. Why was my computer screen saver on? I walked over and woke it up. There was a Word document open...

Good morning Pretty Penny. I hoped you liked last night. I will see you today, don't forget your boots. 

You look beautiful when you sleep angel. Later okay?