Chapter 1: A New Friend

AN: Hello guys! ^w^ A new chapter... The girl's name is Hana(I like to put Japanese names in my stories especially girls...) You can also put your own name if you like... Hope you like it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HANA'S POV

I walked to school and kept yawning all the way. Because of that stupid dream, I can't sleep a wink until morning... =_="

When I arrived at the school gate, my friend, Miho ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Morning, Hana!!! >w< Whoa! What's with this face? O.O Come on, cheer up!!" She pinched my cheeks to make me smile.

"I'm sleepy, Miho... I can't sleep because of a dream I got last night... *yawn* I'm tired... T^T"

"Yah! Don't worry! I'll help you to make you not feeling sleepy again! ^_^ But you have to endure the pain... >:)"

"No thanks!! I don't want to have a swollen cheek this morning!! O[]O"

"Ha ha ha ha!! I'm just kidding!! LOL ^w^" She laughed at me while holding her stomach.

I laughed too and suddenly I saw a boy was standing under a tree.

His eyes were closed and his face looked calm. I kept staring at him and my heart kept pounding...

"Yah! What are you looking at?!" Miho tapped my shoulders and that made me shocked.

"Miho, have you seen that boy over there..? O.O" I asked while pointing at the tree... Wait! Where did he go?

"What boy?" She looked at the tree. "Where did he go?! I saw him standing there just now and..."

"Hana, I think that you really need to take a nap for a while... T_T" She said while patting my head.

We walked to our class and sat on our seat. I stared outside while remebering the boy's calm face.

"Strange... What's wrong with me..? =_= I think that Miho's right. I really need to take a nap now... *yawn*"

I closed my eyes and started to sleep. The boy that I saw just now appeared in my mind...

He looked at me and smiled warmly...

He reached out his hands and said something but I couldn't hear it carefully...

I almost held his hand but then...

*SMACK*

"OUCH!!!" I screamed painfully and looked up. Oh no... My class teacher, Miss Anna was the one who smacked me...

"Having a good night sleep in my class, eh??" 'I'm so sorry, Miss Anna!! I'll never do it again!! Please don't tell my parents about it!! They'll kill me if they know!! >_<"

"I won't tell your parents about this, okay? Make sure not to sleep in class again. And today I'll teach you..."

*knock* *knock* Suddenly someone knocked our class door. "Come in." A boy came into our class and asked Miss Anna about something.

The girls in my class whispered to each other because the boy looked cute. I looked at the boy's face and remebered... Wait a minute... It's that boy!!

"Hana! Can you please come here?" Miss Anna suddenly called me and I came in front.

"This boy wants to know where's the library, so can you help me to guide him? ^_^"

"Ye.. Yes..." The boy smiled warmly at me. Ahh.. I felt like melting... >.<

We walked to the library together and I decided to talk to him to break the ice.

"Hello... I'm Hana. What's your name?" I asked.

"My name's Luhan. So, is that teacher is your class teacher?"

"Un. Why?"

"Actually my friends and I will learn at your class tomorrow. Since we meet earlier... should we be friends? ^w^"

"Ohh... O.. Okay..!" I answered and felt that my face became flushed.

"Why do you need to go to lthe library?" I asked.

"Actually your class teacher wants us to help her... -_-"

"Ohh.." I looked at his expression. I felt that he and Miss Anna seemed to know each other well...

"We're here! Thank you for guiding me, Hana. Here's your reward. ^_^"

He took out a lollipop from his pocket and gave it to me. Strawberry flavour.

"Thank you, Luhan! I like this flavour very much!! >x<"

He smiled and waved me goodbye while walking into the library. I waved him back and walked back to my class.

"Hana, how is it going with that boy just now..? TvT He's kinda cute you know..." Miho nudged me while we were walking to the cafeteria.

"We just being friends!" I exclaimed at her. "Aww.. I'm just asking if you ever asked him to go out with you... >:) You're single right??"

I pouted and walked faster. "Waaa!! Hana! Don't be like this!! I'm just joking okay?! >.< I'm sorry!" Miho grabbed my hands and apologized.

"Okay.. Oh yeah... I remembered that he said that he will learn in our class with his friends tomorrow."

"What? So he's new in this school? But why did I see him talking with Miss Anna like he knows her for a long time?? O.O"

"I don't know... but let's eat first. I'm hungry!" "Okay! Let's buy something really can make us full today!!"

After recess, we went back to our class. Suddenly, I saw Luhan was sitting on a tree and looked at the sky. He noticed me and I waved at him. He waved me back with a smile.

He looked like a nice and warm person...

I wonder what happened when we became classmates tomorrow..?