Chapter 3: Secrets

AN: Hi guys... I think that Luhan fell in love with Hana too early, right? :P But enjoy this chapter! ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUHAN'S POV

"Jyan~! Dinner's ready! Let's eat, boys! This is for your first day in your new school! I have to go through hard things to make sure you can learn there. TTvTT" Miss Anna said to us with joy.

Miss Anna was actually our guardian as she needs to take care of us and have to hide that we are wolves. We treated her like our family and always called her 'noona'.

"Suho, what's with that worried face? O.O" I asked Suho when we were having our dinner that night.

"Well, I think that we were going overboard about the run during PE just now... We should be more careful next time... especially you two. T_T" He said while looking at Sehun and Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol hyung was the one who start it! He challenged me, so..." He stopped when Suho glared at him.

"I'm sorry, Suho hyung... _ _" I'll never go overboard next time..." Sehun apologized.

Chanyeol smirked at Sehun but Suho glared at him too.

"I'm sorry, Suho hyung... TT^TT" He apologized and continued eating.

"Hey Kai, we saw you made first move at Hana after the run~ TvT" Baekhyun suddenly said after a long silence.

"Yeah~ are you interested with her~? We saw her face was so red after you wiped her face and fanned her... TvT" Chen said while nudging Kai who sat at his right.

 "Aniyo hyung... She said that she can't stand heat for a long time so I helped her. -_-" Kai tried to deny it but they stared at him as they didn't believe what he said.

My heart kept throbbing that time.

Why did I feel like this?

I put my spoon down and stood up.

"I'm full. I want to go to sleep early. Good night, guys." I went to my room and lied on my bed.

Uhh... my heart kept throbbing as I remembered that scene.

Then, Miss Anna went into my room and sat beside my bed.

"Luhan, what's wrong? Are you having a fever? I heard that your eyes changed colours after the run. Did someone pissed you off? O_o"

"Noona, I'm okay... I just feel sleepy. Can you please go out? I want to sleep."

"Okay. If you say so..." She went out of my room and closed the door.

THE NEXT DAY

All of us walked to school using the route that Miss Anna had inform to us.

When we were walking in a neighbourhood, I saw a familiar girl walked out from a house.

It was Hana.

She noticed us and looked surprised.

"Luhan!? You guys use this route too? O.O" She asked while walking towards us.

"Urm... So your house is in this neighbourhood? We can meet each other easily then. ^^" I said happily.

"Good morning, Hana." Suddenly, Kai greeted her with a smile.

"Ahh... Good morning..." She greeted him back awkwardly.

I suddenly felt annoyed when he greeted her easily as he made her felt embarassed during PE class yesterday.