Chapter 8: Triangle

AN: I'm so sorry for updating the chapter late... There are so many homeworks to do... Of course as this year I'll take an important exam that will determine my future... T_T
-------------------------------------------------

KAI'S POV

"RISE AND SHINE, KAI!! Get up! We'll have breakfast quick and go to Hana's house. -^^-"

Kyungsoo shouted and shook my body to wake me up.

"Ugh... 5 minutes more... _ _" I muttered while covering my ears with my pillow.

Suddenly, someone splashed some water to my face and blew cold wind to me.

"GYAA!!! ITS COLD!!! >[]<" I got up and glared at Sehun and Suho who were giggling at me.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty~~ Do you have a good night sleep just now~?" Sehun teased me.

"Happy that I've soaked wet and cold because of you? T_T" I said.

"I'm sorry, Kai. We need to wake you up as we have to prepare the decorations for noona's party earlier." Suho apologized and handed me a towel.

I wiped my face with the towel and got up from the bed.

"Wash up first. Then come to the dining room to eat breakfast okay?" Kyungsoo said.

"I don't need to wash up. Someone has helped me just now." I said while staring at Suho and Sehun.

***

All of us arrived in front of Hana's house.

*knock**knock* "Hana, we have arrived." Suho knocked the door and shouted.

"COMING!!! WAAAHH!!"

Suddenly we heard something stumbled in the house.

Luhan hyung opened the door quickly and we saw a box containing ribbons and packs of balloons was on the floor.

 "My decorations!! O[]O" Hana shouted and quickly put the decorations back into the box.

I approached her and helped her. Suddenly, Luhan hyung used his power to put them back in.

"That's my power, Hana. Don't be afraid. Let me carry that box for you." Hyung offered.

"Tha... thanks, Luhan... O///_///O" Her face was quite red and I could hear her heart was beating faster than usual.

Ugh... Luhan hyung looked like pissed at me. I helped her to stand up and her face became redder as she saw my face nearer to hers.

"Tha... thanks, Kai... >///<" She thanked me and faced away.