Chapter 23: Break up

AN: Hi, guys! This is the new chapter! I hope that all of you will like it... Sorry if it's not interesting... ≧﹏≦

-------------------------------------------------

LUHAN'S POV

After texting with Hana, I hugged my pillow as I was relieved that Hana's fine.

"Luhan ge, wae? You look troubled. OㅅO Want some?" Lay asked while munching his snacks.

"Yah, Yixing! May I know what did you guys told Hana about me?" I asked.

"Urm... Chen said that you have some works and go to many schools to know the other wolves that go to humans school. And he said that you'll be back after two months."

"MWO?!!! O[]O Two months?! So that's why she was angry and yelled at me... ㅠㅠ"

"Wae ge? Who yells at you? O.O" Lay asked and I looked at him.

"Hana met me and Lunia at the cafe in the town."

"WHAT?!! You... you met her?!! O___O"

"Well... it was just a conceidence to meet her. And I couldn't think of anything except telling her the truth. She was so angry... Ugh... Yixing... She just texted me that she was okay, but..." I paused and lied on my bed.

"Don't worry ge. I'm sure that she's fine... I can feel that she is not like the other girls that will do stupid things when they break up with their boyfriends..." Lay patted my shoulder and smiled warmly.

"Then... how should I face her tomorrow...? I want to explain about the engagement...." I asked.

"Just be calm and explain it all. She will understand." Lay said. I stared at the ceiling and thought about Hana's reactions...

Bear with it, that's all. I just tell her what happened and that's it!

"I'm home!" I heard Kai's voice. "All of them are here. Should I tell them?" I asked.

"No need! I'll tell them! You can just lie down and relax." Lay said.

He went out of the room and closed the door slowly. He's right. I should relax and rest.

"WHAT?!!" Suddenly I heard them shouted and from their voices, I could hear some of them were so scared.

"Omo... what should we do?!! She'll hate us!" Baekhyun said.

"It was your plan!! I'm not involved!" Chen said.

I smiled and wrapped myself with my blanket.

HANA'S POV

Ugh... I felt lazy that morning as I couldn't sleep a wink that night.

"Hana!! Miho's here! Hurry up!" My mom shouted.

Hm? This is weird... Usually Kai and the others would come to pick me.

"Hey Hana! What's up? Are you feeling well? Do you eat breakfast just now?" Miho asked.

"I'm fine! Stop asking me questions! ><" I said. Miho let out a sigh.

"Well, that's good. I thought that you will go crazy as Luhan dumped you. =_="

"Why should I? O.o" I asked.

"Well... he's popular with his looks and many girls adore him, but he choose you so that's means you are the luckiest girl."

"Yah! I fell for him because of his heart, not his looks or popularity! >:(" I exclaimed.

Suddenly Miho smiled at me. "What? Why are you smiling? =_="