Chapter 32: Dinner preparations

AN: Annyeong readers~ Thanks for reading and following me. ^^ This story will end soon and I don't know how many chapters left... _ _" But please keep reading~

-------------------------------------------------

HANA'S POV

When I saw Luhan's name on the phone's screen, I held it tight at my chest and took a deep breath.

"Who's that?" Kai stood beside me and tried to look at it.

I took a glance at the phone and didn't answer it although it was ringing.

"...its Luhan." I answered him. He stared at my phone and half smiled.

"You can answer it if you want." He said but I can sense that he was angry.

"I-I won't answer it. I don't want to involve anything with him again." I said and ended the call.

I put the phone on the table and went to the kitchen. "Kai, let's get started!" I said with spirit.

Kai washed the vegetables and I cut them. His sister helped us when we have many work and tasted the food that we made.

Suddenly I heard my phone rang and wanted to go to the place where I put my phone.

"I'll pick that for you, just keep on cooking." Kai said and went there. I wanted to go there with him in case its Luhan, but I decided to stay.

As I was stirring the soup that we made, Kai's sister kept staring at me. "You still like Luhan, don't you?" Suddenly his sister asked me.

"Ah?! Aniyo, unnie!!" I shouted. "Hm... you sure? You date with Jong In but I could see you're forcing yourself."

I stopped stirring the soup and stared at it. "Don't worry, Hana. You will surely fall for Jong In. He can make the girl that he likes fall for him in a short time." His sister patted my head and smiled warmly.

Kai walked back to the kitchen and gave a smile at us. "Its just your mom. She just wants to know what happened." I was relieved and let out a sigh.

"Mm~ the soup smells nice~ I can't wait to taste my girl's cooking. Ow<" Kai hugged me from back and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Kai! Don't hug me like this!" I said. "No~ I won't let you go~ You're mine~~♥" He pecked my cheek.

"MUU!!!" I was shocked and dropped the ladle. My face was hot and my heart kept beating so fast. His sister picked up the ladle and rinsed it to give it to me.

"Thank you unnie..." I turned off the heat and placed the soup on the dining table.

"We'll eat rice with chicken soup, stir fried vegetables with some meat and some kimchi for dinner." I said.

"This is better than ramen." Kai said. "But I don't know if they taste delicious..." I said.

Kai smiled and stroked my head. "I'm sure that my girl's cooking is delicious." I blushed and scooped some rice for three of us.

Kai's sister put some soup into her bowl and tasted it. She put down her spoon and ate some vegetables that I made.

"Yah!" Her voice startled me. "Jong In! Eat this soup!" Kai ate some and smiled.

"You know what? Mom gonna loves you more if she taste this." He said while pinched my cheek.

"So... that means its okay?" I asked. "They're delicious, Hana!! You can capture appa's heart with these!!" "Jinjja, unnie?! O.O" I asked.

She nodded and continued to eat the dishes. I was so happy as Kai and his sister finished the dishes.

"Thank you for the delicious food, jagiya~~" Kai said to me happily. I smiled at him sincerely as I was happy.