Chapter 13: Unexpected

AN: Annyeong! This is the new chapter! ♥ I have many inspirations and thank you for your support! Sorry if its a little lame... Saranghamnida!

-------------------------------------------------
HANA'S POV

As I was eating dinner, I kept thinking if I should go or not.

"Honey, what's wrong? Is something bothering you?" My mom suddenly asked.

"Ah! No! Nothing!" I continued eating my rice.

"I saw Luhan walked you home just now." I coughed and quickly drank some water.

"This is suspicious... You went on a date with him, don't you?" My mom kept asking me.

"Uh... Yeah..?" She looked at me with wide eyes.

"Jinjja!!? O___O Since when did both of you become a couple?!" "Yesterday."

A big smile carved on my mom's face. "Daebak!! Finally!! TTvTT"

I just sighed and put my bowls and spoon into the sink to wash them.

I went to my room and lied on my bed. Ugh... What should I do?!! Should I go or not?!

I covered my face with my pillow as I couldn't decide what to do.

***

"Kai!" I shouted. Maybe I'm too late.

Great! I sat on the bench and stared at the grass.

"Jyan~" Suddenly I felt warm at my left cheek and turned around.

"Kai!! O[]O You almost scared me!!" I was shocked as Kai silently put a can of coffee to my cheek.

"I thought that you didn't come." He smirked.

"Why do you want to meet me?" I asked and took the coffee.

"Nothing~ Just want to meet you. That's all~ ^w^" He answered and drank his cocoa.

"Mwo?!! O___O I... I thought that you have something important to talk to me!!" I was really shocked when he said that.

"Oh? Of course! ^w^" He put his can down and pecked my cheek.

"Saranghae~♥ ;)"

OMO!!! I can't stand looking at him. His smile is really perfect. Oh my, if he did this in front of Luhan he will be mad, really mad...

After a few minutes passed, I decided to go home. Kai stretched his body and lied on my lap.

O____O!!! "Kai! Ah..! Don't sleep! I... I..." I stuttered. Suddenly he gave me a warm smile.

*thump* *thump* My heart skipped a beat. I was so embarrassed and I don't know why.

"Your face look really pretty under the moonlight. I... really can't take my eyes off you." He caressed my cheek. I just shut my eyes and hoping that Luhan didn't see us together.

Suddenly tears rolled down my cheeks. "Hana?" Kai got up and looked at me.

"Wae?! What's wrong?" He wiped my tears but they kept rolling down.

I don't know why. I was so confused. I want to end up with Luhan but Kai likes me too.

Kai gave me a warm kiss on the lips to calm me down. I was mesmerized with the kiss and closed my eyes. He pulled off and stared at me.

"Ah! I... I'm sorry!" I realized that I kissed with Kai and stood up.

I ran away to my house and locked myself in my room.

Pabo!!! What have you done!!? You're Luhan's girlfriend!! Why did you just continue the kiss?!!

I covered my face with my pillow and I felt guilty to Luhan, really guilty to him.

"What should I do?" I mumbled to myself.

KAI'S POV

I stared at the stars and the moon in the sky.

"How long do you want to hide there?" I glanced at the tree as I could sense Luhan hyung's scent.

"You saw us kissed just now right? I wonder why she didn't resist it..."

Hyung then shoved me to the tree behind me and glared at me.

"Hyung, don't you remember what happened if we fight again?" I said. He let go of his hand and stepped backwards.

"I've told our leader about Hana." I told him.

"What?!! Why did you told him?!! Hana might get hurt you know?!!" He exclaimed.

"Aniyo~~ Its just you who might get hurt..." I smiled and teleported home, left him dumbfounded.

"Kai! Where did you go?! Go to your room now! >:(" Anna noona scolded me as I arrived.

"Ugh, neh ... -_-" I lazily walked to my room and saw Kyungsoo already slept.

I lied on my bed and smiled thinking of the kiss just now.

"When will that day come?"

•End Of Chapter•