Chapter 5: The truth

AN: I'm really excited as I finally can think many ideas but then they flew away... -_-" But I hope you all will enjoy this chapter! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 LUHAN'S POV

All of us walked to the library after all students went back home.

"You boys arrived earlier today. Great! ^u^ Take a seat now. We'll start our meeting today."

I kept worrying about Hana as that was the first time we didn't walk home together.

I can't concentrate to Miss Anna's explanations.

"Noona! May I go to the toilet?" I raised my hand while asking her permission.

"All right... But please be quick." I went out of the library and pretended to go to the toilet.

After a metre away, I dashed out of the school and searched for Hana at our usual way home.

Suddenly, I heard someone was screaming for help not far from me.

It was Hana.

I ran towards the scream and saw a man was threatening her with a knife.

I was so angry and transformed into a wolf.

I growled and the man looked at me with terror. He wanted to attack me with his knife.

I used my powers to make everything around me float and aimed them at the man.

The man was so scared and ran away from me while screaming.

I looked at Hana who was frightened at the end of the lane.

I approached her slowly and asked. "Hana... are you okay...?"

As I became nearer to her, she covered her mouth and looked shocked.

"Lu... Luhan...?!" Her voice stuttered.

I slowly changed back into my human form. "Yes... it's me, Luhan..."

I was so afraid that she'll ran away from me but then...

"Luhan!!" She hugged me tightly and cried. My heart skipped a beat.

"Ha... Hana..." "I feel grateful because you saved my life just now!! I was so scared!!"

She kept crying. I couldn't say anything but to pat her head.

After a few minutes, she wiped her eyes and stopped crying.

"Done crying?" "Yeah... thanks Luhan for comforting me. I have to back now. Bye."

I grabbed her wrist and she turned to me. "Wae?"

"Am I... still your friend?" She thought it for a long time and answered.

"Of course. I don't mind if you're a wolf or not as long as you don't kill people... have you?"

"No!! I have never done that!" "So, we're still friends! Well, then bye..."

"Wait!!" I shouted. "Hm?!"

I was hestitating to say it but then I tried to brave myself to ask her.

"Do you... do you have time tonight?" She looked surprised and I can hear her heart beat was so fast.

"Why...?" "I... want to ask you to eat dinner at my house..."

HANA'S POV

After crying for a few minutes, I wiped my eyes and stopped crying.

"Done crying?" "Yeah... thanks Luhan for comforting me. I have to go now. Bye."

He grabbed my wrist and I turned to him. "Wae?"

"Am I... still your friend?" He asked.

I thought about it for a long time. I can feel that he's a nice wolf. He talked to me kindly and saved my life.

I also had feelings for him... Why should I hate him?

"Of course. I don't mind if you're a wolf or not as long as you don't kill people... have you?"

"No!! I have never done that!" He answered quickly. I can see that he's not lying.

"So, we're still friends! Well, then bye..." As I turned to walk away, he shouted to me.

"Wait!!" I turned back and looked at him.

"Wae?" "Do you... do you have time tonight?" I was surprised as he asked that.

Why tonight? Is there something he wants to do to me?

My heart was beating so fast. "Why...?"

"I... want to ask you to eat dinner at my house..." Eat dinner at his house?!

I looked at the ground as my face was flushed.

"Maybe... if my mom give me permission..." I answered unconfidently.

His face brightened up and a smile was carved on his face.

"Thanks, Hana!! I'll wait fo you! -^ ^-" He said happily and left me.

My face was so red and I can't think properly.

I walked home happily and kept smiling all the way.

I can't wait for dinner tonight~!♥