Chapter 20: Miss You

LUHAN'S POV

I sat on the sofa while eating some snacks. Ugh... There are no interesting programs on television today. -_-"

I turned off the television and lied on the sofa. So boring~~

"We're home!!" Suddenly I heard Baekhyun's voice at the front door. I turned on the television to pretend that I was not bored.

"Oh?! You guys are back." I said with a cool tone. Their faces were so bright and smiles carved on their faces except for Kris.

There must be bad things going on. That dark kid sure drives me crazy. T__T

"Hyung, let's go into your room. I have something to tell you. Kris hyung, you also have something to say, right?" Chen whispered to me.

I let Chen and Kris into my room and closed the door. All of a sudden, Chen gave me a cute doll.

"What is this? A present?" I asked. "Ani~~ couple dolls!! ^^" Chen said with a smile.

"Actually... Kai gave Hana this type of doll. So I told Jongdae to buy it for you. Just don't let Kai see this doll." Kris said.

"Thanks both of you. I'm sorry that I burden you." I said while stroking the doll's hair.

"No problem, hyung! But you have to pay me! >w<" Chen said and walked out.

I looked at Kris and he just sighed. "That kid was beside her all the time. I can't separate him from Hana."

I put my hand to my chin and thought what should I do. "Luhan."

Kris looked at me with concern and patted my shoulder. "Why did you follow Sir Charlotte's command?! You should follow your heart! You should think the effects of your choices first!"

Kris' words startled me. Yeah... he's right. I should follow my heart, not Sir Charlotte's commands. But, its too late to change. If I could go back time like Tao, I would object the offer and I could protect and spend time with Hana. (but he said its impossible as he can only use it once or twice)

"No... its my own choice. I'm the one who'll take the risks. Don't worry." I removed his hands from my shoulder and smiled.

HANA'S POV

I closed my Maths book and put my pencil into the case. I looked at my phone to check if there was any calls or messages but none was found.

It had passed two weeks Luhan didn't call and message me. The others also didn't inform anything to me. This seems like... Argh! No! No way! He didn't say anything about break ups! Maybe he's too busy.

"Hana~~" Miho looked at me and poked my cheek. "Hm?! Oh! Miho, wae?"

"Hey~ what's wrong with my friend here? You look like you don't have soul in past two weeks. Where's your cute boyfriend?"

"Luhan have some works to do so he didn't come to school. He'll come back after a couple of months. =_="

"What?! Wow... it must be hard. Well, how's he doing?"

"He never calls me or messages me for two weeks."

"For real?!!" I nodded. Miho thought for a while and looked at me.

"This looks like he wants to avoid you. Maybe he wants to break up with you."

My heart throbbed when Miho said that. "But... he didn't talk anything about break up..."

"Maybe... um... just forget it." She stopped thinking about it and sat down.

"Wanna eat tteokbogi tomorrow night? ^_^ Let's eat snacks and shop some accessories! You can bring them too!♥" Miho asked me and pointed at Luhan's wolf friends.