Chapter 27: Adult Wolf

AN: Sorry if this chapter is not interesting... I was preparing for exam especially BIOLOGY... =__= but please enjoy this chapter...

-------------------------------------------------
KAI'S POV

I was watching Hana who was eating. She looked like she really love that bread. Suddenly I felt dizzy. I couldn't see things around me as they seemed blurred.

"Kai, let's go back to class! I've fully recovered!" Hana said. I lost control of myself and went nearer to her.

I don't know why but my body was like being controlled. My hands held hers tight and I neared my face to hers.

"Kai...?" Her voice was soft and her eyes were looking at me. I sniffed her and stared at her.

"Wae?! >///< Stop staring me!!" She shouted. My mind went blank suddenly.

Hana wanted to move but I kept holding her hands. What's wrong with me?!

"HANA!!! >[]<" Chanyeol hyung ran into the infirmary and stopped. "Omo... I'm sorry... O///O" He was startled looking at us and wanted to go out.

I felt dizzy again and fainted on Hana.

HANA'S POV

Kai kept doing weird things to me and his eyes were still red. What's wrong with him?!

I kept struggling to free myself but he was too strong.

"HANA!!! >[]<" Chanyeol ran into the infirmary but then he stopped. "Omo... I'm sorry... O///O" He wanted to go out but suddenly Kai fainted on me.

"Kai!! Yah!! Waeyo?! Wake up!! Kai!!" I kept shouting while shaking and patting his body.

Chanyeol walked towards us and looked at Kai, observing his condition. Suddenly a smile carved on his face.

"Wait here! I'll call Anna noona! :)" He ran out of the room. I stared at Kai and looked at him.

"Hm? Weird... His wolf sign... changed..?!" I said while looking at his hand.

From what I remember, his sign was triangle shape with a dot at the centre... but now it looked like a hexagon with a key hole at the centre!

Miss Anna arrived to the room and looked at me and Kai with a suspicious look.

"Aniyo!! We didn't do anything!!" I said quickly. She smiled and lifted Kai. She put him on the bed and looked at me again.

"He's just fine, don't worry. ^_^ He's in the process of being an adult wolf!" She said with joy.

"Ad... adult wolf??? O__o" I asked. Miss Anna chuckled and stroked my head.

"Well, this means that he'll be an adult but just in wolf form. One day, he'll be more stronger and the best part is... more charismatic. And his wolf sign will also change so it can show that his power has been upgraded. ^^"

"Is that so..." I said. "How about his actions!? Will he be weird like... sniffing people and just stare at them?"

"Yes, he'll do weird things. His eyes will be red and he'll lose control of himself. And he will feel dizzy many times."

"The boys became adults almost at the same time as Kai. Now its only Sehun that hasn't change into adult yet. You can go to class, Hana. I'll take care of him from now. ^^" Miss Anna said.

"Ah? Okay. I'll go to class now. Thanks Miss Anna." I bowed and went out of the room.

All of them have turned to adults except Sehun... So that means... Luhan is an adult wolf now...