Chapter 16: History

LUHAN'S POV

 I text Hana that we will walk to school with my friends for her safety.

"Annyeong, Hana! Let's go!" I greeted her and smiled brightly.

"Annyeong, oppa~ ^^ Annyeong, all of you!" She waved to us happily.

"Yah, Hana! I thought that you'll come out with a pale face. Don't you feel scared..? >w<" Tao teased her.

"Tao! Stop it! Oppa! Did you told them what happened yesterday?!" She exclaimed.

Oh no... She got me. TT^TT

"Ahaha... they knew what happened but they kept asking me about you..."

"Luhan!! >///<" She shouted at me while punching my arm lightly.

"I'm sorry! They kept asking me!! I can't stand it! >_<"

"Whatever... Let's go guys! ^^" She pulled my arm and hugged it.

She was so bright that morning. I felt relieved as I won't see her trembling and scared like yesterday.

"Why suddenly our head doesn't allow us to like humans? We're just okay when we were young! T__T" Sehun whined.

"Yah!! Don't you remember what happened when we were in middle school?! Noo... Ah!!" As Chanyeol wanted to tell Sehun the story, Xiumin and Kris pinched his arms.

"Don't tell that story, Chanyeol! Noona have advised us not to!" Suho whispered loudly to him and Hana and I could hear it clearly.

"What story? May I hear it? O.O" Hana asked him. I held her hand firmly and pulled her to walk faster.

HANA'S POV

Luhan just held my hand firmly and kept pulling me to walk faster, left the others behind.

"Op... oppa! Slow down! That hurts!" I said. He let go of my hand and looked at me.

"Don't ask that story again, Hana." "What..?! Why?!" He just became silent and then spoke.

"That story is forbidden for humans to know. So, let's just forget it and continue our walk, hm?" He half smiled to me.

"O... Oh... Un..." I replied and walked beside him quietly.

*during recess*

I strolled at the school alone trying to forget the incident. Ugh... Luhan must be mad at me...

Suddenly I saw Miss Anna sat on the tree branch looking at the sky.

She was holding a blue bird in her hands. But I think that bird is not just an ordinary bird as it looked majestic and beautiful.

"Unnie, what are you doing there?" I asked. She was startled and shouted. The bird flew away and disappeared into dust.

"Yah, Hana!! Don't scare me like that!! >__< Look what you did to that bird!!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry! I... I thought that you could sense me coming." Suddenly Miss Anna laughed.

"I don't even know how's your scent, dear! ^__^ Do you came here to seek my help? You look stressed." She was floating in the air and came towards me.

"Wow!! You... can fly?!" "Yes, but I have other powers too." I nodded and a question appeared in my head.

"Unnie, may I ask you something?" "Yes! Go ahead!" I bit my lower lips and asked.

"Sehun said that all of you can fall in love with humans before he was in middle school. May I know why suddenly your head against our relationship?"

Miss Anna stared at me giving me DO-YOU-REALLY-WANT-TO-KNOW look. I gave her REALLY look and she sighed.

"Actually, we shouldn't tell humans about this... but since you really ask for it, I'll tell you. The leader of the wolves is... my father."

"Mwo?!! O_____O" "Yes, he's my father. Father was kind, really kind and gentle leader when I was young. He really liked humans because many of them were kind to wolves. I had an older sister and her name is Fiona. She was so kind  but she died 4 years ago."

"Why did she died, unnie?" Miss Anna became silent for a while.

"Fiona unnie had a human boyfriend and they had dated for almost 4 months. He was so kind towards our family and very sweet to unnie. But then, all of those sweet words and love he gave her were just an acting. He asked her to meet him in the woods. She went to the woods and waited for him happily. Suddenly she was shot at the chest by a guy, that was her boyfriend. Father found out that unnie died there and he was so sad as her boyfriend betrayed her in a cruel way. Since unnie died, father forbid all wolves to love humans. He doesn't believe humans much now. That's why he tries to hurt you. He thought that you'll hurt Luhan."

I felt sorry for her family especially her father. My father would also do the same if his child died like that.

"It must be hard for him. I'm sorry for asking you to tell that story."

"Aniyo... I really want to tell you about that story because I don't want to keep it in my heart."

She smiled although her eyes were welled up with tears. I envy her for her determination.

Suddenly an idea popped in my mind. "Unnie, may I meet your father?"

"Mwo!? O[]O Serious?! But he could do anything to you!!"

"I want to prove him that I really like Luhan from my heart. I want to prove that not all humans are bad."

She stared at me and nodded. "Follow me after school. I'll accompany you there."

When the bell rang, I went into the class and sat at my place.

"Yah!! Where have you been?! You could be in danger!" Luhan held my arm and shouted.

"I met Miss Anna just now! Don't worry, oppa!" I held his hands and gave a smile.

"Okay, but promise me that you'll never go somewhere without me." He held my hand tighter and looked at me in the eyes. I nodded.

"Ooh~~♥ This scene looks like from a drama! TvT Sweet~~" Chen teased us.

"Yah!! Seriously, guys!! Stop it!!" Luhan glared at them.

"Oh yeah, oppa. Anna unnie wants to take me go for a walk. May I go? I'll take care of myself and follow unnie wherever she goes." That lie was perfect, Hana!

He thought for a while and nodded. "Remember our promise, okay? Don't go anywhere alone!"

"Arasso..." We sat at our places as the teacher came in.

•End Of Chapter•

-------------------------------------------------

AN: Guys, now I remember ...

Boys call girls who are older than them 'noona'.

Girls call another girl who are older than them 'unnie'.

When Hana wants to talk to Anna, I put her calling Anna 'noona'. I'm so sorry for that silly mistake. I'm so sorry! But thanks for reading! ^^