Chapter 10: Rage

AN: Okay guys. I'm really sorry for the late update. Nomu nomu miyanhe!! >< Thank you for reading my story and add it to your list and vote for it. I really appreciate it. Kamsahamnida. ^_^ (This story isn't over yet, okay?)

-------------------------------------------------
KAI'S POV

"I like you!!!" I confessed to her and crushed a kiss on her lips.

I couldn't hold back my feelings although I always show it to her.

Suddenly a force pushed me aside roughly and made me fell to the ground.

Before I could see his face, he lift me without touching me.

Those red eyes...

It's Luhan hyung.

"KIM JONG IN!!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!! DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU WITH MY POWER!!?" Luhan hyung was almost transformed to his wolf form.

I just smirked at him to challenge him. He was pissed and shouted angrily.

"NOOO!!!"

LUHAN'S POV

"NOOO!!!" Suddenly I heard a girl was shouting and she hugged me tightly.

I turned around to see who it was.

She was so beautiful and her tears were like pearls ...

I couldn't remember her as I went mad over Kai.

"Luhan... please don't kill him... He's your friend... Luhan..." Her voice was gentle although she stuttered a bit.

I let Kai go and slowly changed to my human form.

"Luhan ..." I looked at the girl and caressed her wet cheeks.

But then... everything became dark.

***

"Luhan, are you okay?" A soft voice woke me up.

But when I opened my eyes,  Baekhyun's face shocked me.

"YAAAHHH!!!" I screamed loudly while moving backward.

"Baekhyun!! Don't do that to him! O_____O" Suho shouted at him and hurriedly came to me.

"Hyung!! Hyung!! Are you okay?! ><" He shook my body and asked me anxiously.

"YAH!! >[]< Stop it!! I'm okay!! I'm okay!!" I shouted at him.

"Hyung, are you feeling calmer now? You looked really scary when I followed you in the woods just now." Chanyeol said.

I was really surprised when he said that. "What happened to me, Chanyeol?" I asked eagerly.

"I saw you lifted Kai's body in the air with your powers. Your eyes were bloody red and claws appeared on your hands. You looked really mad... O~O" He explained.

"But, who stopped me? How can I transform back to my human form?" I asked him again. A smile carved on his face. The others also smiled and some were controlling themselves from laughing.

"It was really sweet... ^^ Hana stopped you by hugging you and pleaded you... You caressed her cheeks and fainted in her arms. She was really concerned about you~♥ TvT" Chanyeol nudged me while smiling broadly.

My face flushed and my heart beat really fast. "Maybe she really likes you, hyung! She was worried about you and asked us if you've woke up." Baekhyun said.

I looked around and noticed that Kai's not around.

"Where's Kai?" I asked. All of them shrugged and looked at each other.

Suddenly, the door opened slowly and Miss Anna walked in with a worried face.

"Luhan, are you feeling better now? I was really worried about you 'cause you used a lot of your powers and energy when you lost control just now." She said while holding my hand.

"I'm okay, noona. About your birthday party..."

"No, its okay. You're more important than the party. I can't leave my cute little wolf alone..." She said while cuddling me.

"Luhan..." A familiar voice called my name by the door.

"Hana..." I looked at her gloomy face as she walked in with Kris.

"I'm the one who brought her here. She really worried about you so much, Luhan." Kris said.

"Noona!! Let's eat the cake we bought for your birthday! I'm hungry!" Chen said and winked at noona.

Noona nodded and smiled at me. "We'll leave you two alone for now. Good luck!" She whispered to me and walked out of the room with the others.

"So... did you the one who stopped me from killing Kai?" I asked Hana awkwardly.

She nodded weakly and stared at me. Suddenly, tears fell on her cheeks.

"Ha...Hana! Wa... Wae?!" I asked her panicked.

She hugged me tightly and cried. "I... I was worried that you wouldn't remember me when you lose control!! I can't stop thinking about you all the time!!"

Her voice was hoarse and stuttered a bit. "Hana... I'm okay now. Don't worry about me..." I patted her back to make her feel calmer.

"Luhan, I... like you. I really like you all the time..." She confessed to me.

I was surprised at first but then I stroked her head and smiled warmly at her.

"Me too. I like you, Hana." I confessed to her back. Her face was bright red and she tried to hide her face.

I came nearer to her and we almost kissed each other.

BANG!!! The door opened suddenly and the other boys fell on the floor.

"Gyaa!!! O_____O What are you guys doing??!!" Hana shouted.

"He he he... Sorry hyung... we're just want to hear a bit until the door..." Baekhyun apologized.

"You guys... T__T" I just glared at them. "So, you two are a couple now right?!! OvO Chukae!!!" Lay clapped happily.

That made both of us felt really shy but then Hana bravely held my hand and said, "I will be by your side, Luhan. I promise."

I held her hand tight and nodded. "Thank you." "YEHET!! Luhan and Hana are a couple now! Kiss!! Kiss!! Kiss!!" Sehun suddenly shouted happily at us.

"Yah!! Stop it you guys!!" I shouted.

Although its embarrassing, finally Hana and I became a couple. I really hope that we'll always be together although we're different.

•End Of Chapter•