Chapter 34: Fun Times Together

AN: Namsan tower reminds me of EXO Showtime. Hope all of you like it. OwO

-------------------------------------------------

HANA'S POV

"Morning, oppa!!" I greeted Kai happily.

"Oh? Its rare to see you so bright and call me 'oppa'." He said.

I wore white blouse with black jacket and light blue denim skirt. My bangs was clipped with a cute hairclip Luhan gave me.

"You look pretty like this." "Well, you look handsome like this too." I praised him back.

Kai's appearance was almost the same as mine. He wore a white shirt with a black hoodie and a pair of dark blue jeans. He wore a black cap on his head.

"We almost wear the same attire..." I said at myself. But when I looked at his black sneakers, I realized that we looked like a matching couple.

"Whoa, it just a coincidence but... we look like we have planned what to wear today..." Kai said with a smirk.

"Let's just go, Kai. _ _" I can't watch you right now or I'll be embarrassed." I said while not looking at him.

He put his arm around my shoulder and smirked. "Cheer up, jagiya~ We look like a couple now~ ^__^"

We went to the nearby cafe where the others were waiting for us.

"A matching couple!! OvO" Chen shouted as we came in.

"Yah Chen hyung!!! Shut up!!! You're making Hana embarrassed!! >:(" Kai shouted angrily and covered me in his embrace.

I looked at the people in the cafe. I could hear them whispering to each other.

"That couple wore the same attire. They must be so sweet~" "Her boyfriend looks handsome~ I wish I can get one like him..."

I just blushed and dug my face deeper in his hoodie. I just afraid that he would hear my heartbeat as it beat too fast.

"Hana, Kai, here!" Luhan shouted and pointed two seats beside him.

"Kai, may I sit beside him?" "Okay, I'll sit beside the window then."

I sat beside Luhan and smiled at him. "Thanks for this hair clip, Luhan. How do you know I want one?"

"I always saw you didn't wear one, so I just bought one with Lunia's help." Luhan chuckled.

"Where's Kyungsoo hyung?" Kai asked. "He have a date with Miho today. He said that they'll go to Namsan tower." Suho answered.

"Namsan tower?" I asked. "That place is quite famous, right? I really want to go there. T ^ T" Tao said.

"We cannot go there as we don't want to ruin Kyungsoo and Miho's date." Lay said.

"I heard Sehun and Jong In have been there." Xiumin said.

"Jinjja, Kai?! Take me there!!" Chanyeol said. "Maybe 10 years later..." Kai joked.

We all laughed except Chanyeol. He just ate his pudding that he ordered.

"Let's go to aquaria!! I want to see fishes and dolphins! OwO" Baekhyun suddenly shouted.

"Hm... it has been a while since last two years' school trip." I said. "Bring us there, Hana! OwO I want to go too!" Sehun said.

"Let's go there, all of you!" Suho stood up and shouted.

All of us went to the aquaria by bus and wandering around. We watched the dolphins performance, took selcas and bought souvenirs.

"Hana, look what I found." Kai tapped my shoulder and showed an octopus with a heart keychain.

"Wow! Its cute! OvO Where did you find it?! I want to buy one!" I asked.

"Here, I give this for you." He put the keychain on my palm. "Mwo?! T-thank you..." I blushed.

"Hey guys! Wanna take a look our pictures??" Chanyeol asked and gave us a few pictures.

All of the pictures were ridiculous and their posing were funny.

"Yah! You used your wolf powers?!! O___O" Suho shouted. "A little??" Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, Tao and Sehun answered together.

"Why you little rascals!!!" Suho was angry and almost used his powers but then Kris held him tight.

"It must be hard to be a leader." I said. "Yeah, facing childish and sneaky guys all the time." Kai added.

"That includes us too." Luhan added again.

"So... both of you are friends now?" Kai asked us. "Un. I talked to her a few days ago." Luhan answered.

"I just hope that both of you won't fall for each other again." Kai said.

"Kai!" I shouted. "I'm joking, jagiya! Don't take it seriously!" He said.

"I remember, we'll graduate a few weeks later, right?" Luhan asked.

"Un... time flies so fast this year." I said. "Any plans to do after graduate??"

"Well, all of us decided to take part in auditions at SM Entertainment. We want to make a group and become the most popular boy band." Luhan answered.

"Wow, that's good! I don't have any plans yet. I think I'll take part time jobs first." I said and laughed.

All of us gathered and took the bus back home. Kai and Luhan became friends again but still not like they used to be.

"Bye bye jagiya~ Send my regards to your mom!" Kai said and kissed me.

"K-Kai..! O///x///O" I covered my mouth.

Both of them left and I went into my room quickly.

I remembered about the plan that all of them want to do after graduate.

They really want to be idols but I think with their looks it may be no problem.

Wait... if Kai becomes an idol, what will happen to me?

<End of Chapter>