Chapter 15: Danger

HANA'S POV

When we walked home together and just the two of us, I spoke up.

"Oppa, will you be mad at me?" Luhan looked at me and pinched my nose.

"Yah!! That hurts!" "Ha ha ha! Why should I? You didn't do anything wrong to me! ^^" He laughed and patted my head.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I felt like I want to cry. Luhan stared at me and smiled warmly.

"I knew about yesterday night. I saw it but seriously, I don't feel angry. I'm okay. Don't cry." He wiped my tears and pouted.

"Aww... Hana... Smile for me, hm?" He kept pouting and that made me smile a little.

"There~~ You look pretty when you smile! Don't think about it again, okay? Ow< Let's buy something to eat. I'm hungry."

"Okay." He held my hand and we went to the café. We took a seat beside the window and ate our cakes.

"Mm... I love strawberries!" Luhan just looked at me with a big smile.

"Wa... Waeyo? O__O Did I do something funny?" "Ani... I'm glad you're happy now." He reached out his hand and caressed my cheek.

My cheeks were flushed and his finger touched my lips. "You are mine, only mine."

*thump* *thump* My heart kept beating fast and I just stared at his cute but charismatic face.

He sensed something and pulled me towards him.

PRAANGG!!! The cafe's window suddenly smashed. "What the..." Everyone in the cafe was shocked and looked at the smashed window.

"Its caused by a wolf. Someone's trying to hurt you. Maybe its our head's man doing."

When Luhan said that, my legs shaking and I just stared at the pieces of shattered glass.

"But... who... and why..?" I asked with my voice stuttered. Luhan held me as he was concerned. "Are you okay? Hurt anywhere?"

I shook my head and my hands were trembling. Luhan hugged me and stroked my back.

"Everything's going to be fine... I'll protect you..." I closed my eyes and trying to calm myself.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" I nodded and held his uniform tight.

"I'm... afraid..." I mumbled as Luhan piggy back me.

LUHAN'S POV

When we arrived, she held my shirt tight, not letting me go away.

Her mom looked at me and Hana. "What's wrong, honey? Did something bad happened to her?" She asked me. "She... had an unpleasant accident just now." She nodded.

"Do you have any plans tonight, Luhan?" I shook my head.

"Can you accompany her tonight? My husband and I will celebrate our wedding anniversary and I thought to bring her with us, but..."

"Don't worry, Mrs Megumi. I'll take care of her tonight. You can count on me."

"Great! I'm sorry, honey. We'll get back as soon as possible, okay?" Her mom hugged her and patted her back.

After Hana's parents left, she dragged me into her room.

She wrapped herself in her blanket and held my hand tight.

"Don't let go of my hand! Promise!" She said. I chuckled looking at her.

"What's happening to you? I thought that you're really brave but you look terrible." I teased her.

"Yah!! That's not funny!! I could die anytime!!" She shouted.

"Alright! Alright! I'll accompany you until your parents back."

She smiled then bravely kissed my cheek. "Jalja~~" She shut her eyes and slept.

I looked at the sky and looked at Hana who was fast asleep. Her hand still holding mine.

"Oppa..." She muttered. I sat beside her and patted her head.

I just smiled to myself looking at her. "Saranghae..." I kissed her forehead.

Her parents thanked me and her mother kept praising me. Actually I felt happy when she praised me as Hana's boyfriend.

I went back home and Anna noona approached me. "I heard Hana was attacked. Is she okay? O.O"

"She's okay." "I think it's our head's man. He really against both of you to be together as it is forbidden for us to fall in love with humans."

"We have to protect her, noona! She was like trauma. I'm afraid that she'll get hurt badly. I don't want to lose her."

Noona tapped my shoulders and kept patting me.

"We'll try to help you, so don't worry." She gave encouragement to me and I smiled.

Just waiting for the next day really feared me. I couldn't think what is our head's plans.

I'll protect Hana, no matter what will happen to me...

•End Of Chapter•