Chapter 24: Our Encounter

AN: Hey guys! Here's the new chapter! ^w^ Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------

HANA'S POV

"Hey Hana! How's this dress~~?♥ Does this fit me?" Miho showed me a dress and asked me.

"Yes, it does fit you..." I replied. Miho pouted and put the dress to the side.

"YAH!! Can you please stop being like this?!! >< You said that you're fine but now you are like have no soul for a week!!" She shouted.

I just stared at her. I also don't know why I'm being like this. I'm really fine but...

...everytime I looked at the sky, Luhan's seat, and our spot during lunch...

...I'll see him laughing and smiling at me...

I felt that he was everywhere... 'cause wherever I go, whoever I see...

I still see Luhan was beside me all the time...

Sometimes, tears rolled down my cheeks without I knowing...

...This sucks... I couldn't control my body now and I kept hallucinating everyday...

I want to see him... that's what I could do to cure myself...

"Hana! I want you to choose a dress now!!" Miho suddenly pulled me to stand.

"Why?" She was shocked and sighed. "Omo... don't you hear what the principal said last Monday?!"

"Did the principal come to our class?" Miho smacked her head and looked at me annoyingly.

"The principal said that there will be a party during the school's anniversary. He wants us to wear pretty dress and there also will be a ball."

"Ohh... so?" "So you should pick the prettiest dress!! Now go!!" Miho pushed me.

I just wandered around the shop and looked at the dresses. I'll just wear the dress that I have at home...

"Hana~!!" I heard someone was shouting my name. "Lunia and Miss Anna?!"

"Aha~~ I'm glad that you remember me!" Lunia smiled happily.

"Are you choosing a dress to wear for the party?" Miss Anna asked.

"Yeah, but I think that I'll just wear the dress that I kept since middle school..." I said.

"WHAT?!! NO!! I'll help you to pick one!! Come on unnie!! Let's help her!" Suddenly Lunia dragged me around the shop.

She took some dresses and gave them to me. "Put them on now!" She pushed me to the dressing room and closed the door.

I put on the dresses and suddenly one of them attracted me. There were white laces and small beads on it. It looked pretty to me and I went out of the room.

Lunia's mouth gaped and Miss Anna smiled happily. "That really fits you dear!! ^^ You look so pretty!"

"Re... really?" "Yes!! You look gorgeous!! I'll find mine! You can take that!" Lunia dashed around the shop.

"...honey, are you really fine?" Miss Anna asked me.

I looked at her and turned around to the dressing room. I changed back to my school uniform and walked out.

Miss Anna looked at me and hugged me. "It's okay... I know your feelings..."

I just kept quiet in her hug as she was patting my back. "Actually, Luhan and Lunia will attend the party. If you can't hold your feelings, you may absent that day."