Chapter 12: Date (Part 2)

AN: Annyeong~~♥ I'm really grateful for the readers who read this story and vote for me. Kamsahamnida! Enjoy this new chapter! \(≥ w ≤)/

-------------------------------------------------

HANA'S POV

"Luhan~~ let's ride that one! ^^" I dragged Luhan to the roller coaster.

"Eeehh!! No way!! O[]O I don't want to ride that!!" He insisted and tried to run away.

"Yah!! Oohh~~ Are you scared~~? >:)" I teased him and nudged his arm.

"Aniyo!!! I'm not scared of this little ride!! I'll prove it to you! Jaa!!" He bolted to the roller coaster while grabbing my hand. I giggled as his hand was shaky and sweaty.

*after the ride*

"Hana *pant* I *pant* don't want to ride it again... O___O Its too scary...!!" Luhan sat on the bench and kept panting.

"Its not so scary for me. T___T Let's ride that swinging thing!!" As I grabbed his hand, he pulled me to sit.

"Aniya!! Let's sit here for a while!!" I nodded and sat beside him. I felt sorry for him and thought deeply.

"Luhan." "Hm?" "Let's go to the park near the woods." I suggested.

"Oh... okay..." "Wae? You don't want to go there?" He shook his head and stood up.

"I... I just afraid that Kai will show up and ruin our date. T^T" I giggled and thought again.

"Let's go to the river. We can ride bicycle there right? ^^ And I think that he will never be there!" I said confidently.

"That's a good idea. It has been a while since the last time I rode the bicycle. Do you want to go by bus or run?"

"Um... run?" "Okay, hop on! We'll be there less than a minute!! ^^" I held Luhan's shirt tight and in a blink of eye, we were there.

"Whoa!! You ran faster than usual! O.O Do your powers improved?!" I asked in amazement.

"Well, I always go here since I was small, so I got used to the road here." He smiled warmly.

OMO... Hana!! ≥^≤ Stop blushing!! Oh my... his smile is perfect!

LUHAN'S POV

I looked at the river reflect the ray of the sun...

"Pabo! Calm down Hana!" Hana was palming her face and it was red.

Aigoo~ This girl is really adorable. ^w^

"Yah Hana. Look. There's the place. Kaja!" I pulled her hand and dragged her to the place to rent a bicycle.

"Who'll cycle and who'll sit?" She asked. "Let's play rock paper scissors. Who wins, he/she will sit." "Deal!"

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I followed them to the river. Hohoho... This is really interesting. >:)

I took pictures of them playing rock paper scissors and Luhan hyung really looked like a child.

Hyung lost and Hana jumped up and down happily. She readily sat at the seat behind and told hyung to brought her around.

What a sweet little couple ~~ —w— I kept snapping photos until...

EUREUREONG EUREUREONG EUREUREONG NAE~~♪

Oh no!! My phone! I quickly took it out from my pocket and looked who's calling.

Ugh... -_- "Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah!! Baekkie!! Where have you go!? You promised me to treat me some pizza today!!" Chanyeol shouted.

"Quiet, moron!! I have to hang up 'cause hyung will kill me if he knows that I stalk him!" I whispered.

"YOU WHAT?!! Baekhyun!! That's his business, don't interrupt!!"He shouted again.

"So? I just taking some pho...?!!"

Suddenly I fell from the branch of the tree I sat and saw Luhan hyung was glaring at me.