Chapter 25: The Night

LUHAN'S POV

I walked into the school hall alone but then many girls surrounded me and shrieked as they were happy to see me. It was too crowded and I couldn't move.

Suddenly, I saw Hana was looking at me from afar. She was wearing a white dress and her hair was long and wavy with a flower at the side.

She looked so beautiful... I wanted to go to her but suddenly Lunia and the other boys came to her and talking to each other.

I just let out a sigh and went to Miss Anna's place to talk to her.

***

It was regretful to talk with Anna noona. She was just talking about school, school and... school. Argh! I'm bored! =_=

I tried to sneak out from the conversation when she was immersed with her own stories.

Phew... that was horrible. I decided to go to the quiet place and walked to the side of the hall.

When I arrived, I saw a girl with long wavy hair wearing a white dress was standing there and looking at the sky. The girl was Hana.

I approached her and decided to greet her. "Hey... Hana..." I said. She turned around and she was surprised with me.

"Ohh... Hi... Lu... Luhan..." She said but she was stuttering.

"May I join you?" She nodded weakly and I walked to her side.

"...so, how are you...?" She asked. "Ahh... I'm fine..." I replied. "...okay..."

We became silence as we were looking at the sky together.

"Its full moon now. The moon is pretty tonight." I said. "Em... It's pretty..." She replied.

I looked at Hana. The moonlight shone at her and her appearance was match with moonlight. She really looked like a beauty.

"Hana," She looked at me. Her face was pretty with the make up. Ugh... What's wrong with me?! I looked outside as I was embarrassed.

"Have you... got a boyfriend?" I suddenly asked. Yah!!! That's not your business, Luhan! Hana must feel really uncomfortable.

"I don't have any boyfriend, for now..." She answered. "I hope that you'll get one..." I said. Although my heart felt bitter, but I have to.

I stared at her. She was not really herself. She looked weak and soulless when she answered me.

"...do you have a partner to dance with?" I asked. She wanted to answer me but suddenly Kai appeared beside her and put his arm around her shoulders.

"She's my partner, right Hana?" Hana nodded but she was so startled.

Ugh... I really hate him! T___T I glared at him as he was smirking at me.

"Luhan!! Hana!!♥ What are you guys doing together~~?♥" Lunia came to us and hugged my arm and Hana's arm.

 "Are you two going back together?!♥" She said while staring at us.

"Stop it!! T///T" I shouted. "Are you dancing with Luhan when the ball start?" Hana asked.

"I don't know... oppa? Are we partners? O.O" Lunia asked.

"Yeah! We're partners!!" I shouted while glaring at Kai. He smirked at me and pulled Hana to him.

"Come on, Hana. Let's leave this 'sweet' couple alone." Hana kept glancing at us as she walked with Kai.

OMO... He really pissed me off! >:(

HANA'S POV

Kai pulled me to him and dragged me, leaving Luhan and Lunia at the side of the hall.

It hurt me a bit to see them together. I just let out a sigh.

"Hana, are you okay?" Kai asked me. "Just let them be. He's happy with Lunia right?"

I looked at him. He's right. Luhan had engaged with Lunia. I shouldn't think of him again.

The music was turned on and Kai reached out his hand. "Hold my hand." I held his hand and we danced.

"Do you know the steps?" I shook my head. "Follow me. I'll teach you slowly, okay?" Kai smiled and started to teach me.

I followed every steps he did and suddenly I managed to do them without his instructions.

"You're quite good." He praised me. I blushed and smiled. "This is fun." I said.

Suddenly he stopped. "Wa... wae? Did I do something wrong? O__O" I asked.

He crushed a kiss on my lips and pulled himself back. My face was flushed and I punched his arm lightly.

"Yah! What was that?! Don't kiss me playfully like that!!" I whispered at him.

His face was serious and his gaze was quite catching me. "Hana... I know that I always flirting with you but this time, I'm serious. I want to confess to you."

My heart skipped a beat. "I like you. Will you go on a date with me?" He confessed.

I couldn't answer him. I wanted to say something but the words couldn't come out.

"Kiss me if you want or hug me if you don't want. But, if you couldn't answer now, just answer me anytime, but you have to answer quick or you'll regret it."

I nodded and he smirked. "Shall we continue?" We danced together that night.

His confession was disturbing me. I felt confused as I have to answer him. What should I do?!

LUHAN'S POV

I just watched Hana and Kai dancing together that time.

I felt sad as Hana was smiling with Kai while dancing. I really hate it... I felt like a fool.

All of a sudden they stopped. But then Kai crushed a kiss on her lips.

Omo!!! What did he?! I was almost want to go there and punched him but Lunia pulled me and shook her head.

"Luhan, don't do something stupid. Let them be. You two are over right? Unless you're brave enough to face Father."

I stepped back and sat with Lunia on the chairs. Hana's face was shocked but she was like alright.

Ugh... I just hoped that she won't like Kai or couple with Kai.

•End of Chapter•