Last Chapter: Our Ending

AN: Finally... the ending. Hope all of you like the ending! (°w°)

------------------------------------------------

HANA'S POV

"Nee-chan~ let's play at the playground now!♥ I've finished my lunch!"

[Nee-chan= sister (in case if you don't know ^^)]

"Wait for a minute, Shiro." I went to the cupboard and took out a cap.

"Wear this, Shiro. Its hot outside." I wore the cap on Shiro's head.

"Thank you, nee-chan! OwO Come on! Let's play together!" He pulled my hand but I just gave him a warm smile.

"You can join your friends there. I'll just watch you from here, un?" I said.

He nodded and ran to the small playground at the backyard.

When I arrived at Japan, I decided to be a babysitter at a kindergarten. I still can speak Japanese as I am a Japanese.

Now it has been a year I left South Korea but I still looking at the country's developments especially EXO as they have become more popular.

They have released their new album, XOXO. I really like the wolf concept as it is really their own self.

I bought their albums, the korean and the chinese ones. Their voices were so daebak and I've become their fan.

Sometimes it was painful to watch all of them as I couldn't meet them before we moved out.

"Nee-chan, may we eat ice cream now? Its too hot outside." Nanao and other kids came towards me and held my pants.

"Okay, okay, we'll eat ice cream now. Let's go in." I held her hand and all of us walked in.

LUHAN'S POV

"Argh... finally I have some time to rest!" I stretched my body and landed on my bed.

"YAH! YAH! Hyung! Look at this!" Suddenly Chen and Baekhyun stormed into my room.

"WHAT?! =__=" I shouted. "Baekhyun wrote the lyrics for our new song next month! Look!" Chen passed a paper to me and I read the lyrics.

"Why do the lyrics seemed so sad? T___T" "Well, sad songs always blend well with winter." Baekhyun grinned.

"Where's Kai?" I asked. "He's dancing in the practice room, I guess." Chen said.

I went to every practice rooms and searched for Kai. Then, at the last room, I found him lying on the floor.

"Hey hyung. What's up?" He got up and stretched.

"Don't practice too hard. Hana advised you to take care of yourself." I went in and sat at the side of the room.

He stared at his reflection in the mirror and looked at me. "You know hyung, I don't think I could wait to meet her."

I looked at Kai and stared at the floor. "Just believe that you can meet her one day. Don't give up." I said.

He lied back on the floor and closed his eyes.

"Hyung, I'm sorry that I made Hana and you broke up. Now she's like wants to break up with me." Kai said as his face facing me.

"I don't mind. Its the past. And I'm confident that Hana still likes you, Kai." I said, facing him.

He smiled and got up. "Let's go back to the dorm, hyung. I want to sleep." I stood up and we went back to our dorm.

HANA'S POV