Chapter 9: Confession

AN: ANNYEONG GUYS~~~!!!♥♥ I type using my phone sometimes so the spacing is a bit... (-_-) I'm so sorry!! >M<

-------------------------------------------------

KAI'S POV

Hana waved at Luhan hyung and walked towards me. I could see Luhan hyung's wolf aura became stronger and his eyes were almost changing their colours...

Heh... This is so interesting... >:)

Four of us went into the shop and chose some clothes. But.... how can we know that the clothes will fit to noona's style??

Kyungsoo hyung looked at Hana who was busy looking at the dresses and whispered to me and Kris hyung. "How about we make Hana to wear those clothes for us? We don't know if noona really fits with those clothes, right?"

We nodded and smiled to each other. When Hana saw us smiling, her face stiffened.

"Hana... can you please wear these clothes for us?? ^^ You're a girl so you must know what's better, right??" Kris hyung said.

"Ehh??? But... every girl has different taste of clothes..." She objected.

"No buts! Here! Just wear these for a while and we'll decide which one is better. ^^" I pushed her with the clothes into the dressing room.

As we were waiting for her, suddenly Kris hyung tapped my shoulders and whispered softly to me.

"Kai, we need to talk." He walked to the corner of the shop and I followed him.

He was silent for a while but then he opened his mouth. "Kai... you like Hana, right?"

"Ouh..?! How do you know? Is it too obvious? >:)" I asked.

"You're making it obvious to make Luhan mad, don't you? We all know that Luhan likes Hana and so do you." Kris hyung said with his arms crossed.

"So..? What's the matter? Do you like her too?" I asked.

"I just want you to stop, that's all. I know everything about three of you." He said directly. I was startled when he told me to stop and grabbed by his collar.

"What do you know about us?!! Stop saying ridiculous things!!" I exclaimed. i can feel that my eyes were burning hot as I was angry.

Kris hyung just stared at me calmly and spoke. "Hana doesn't like you at all. She likes Luhan from the first they met each other. That's why I told you to stop 'cause i know that Hana will never like you."

*throb* I suddenly felt a pain in my chest. Hana... will never like me...? She likes Luhan hyung from the start??

I let go of Kris hyung's collar and held my chest. Both of us stayed silent until Kyungsoo hyung called us.